1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spa??

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by siroisjm8, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siroisjm8

siroisjm8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed to Vegas in late august for 4 days. Staying at Ballys. Plan on hitting a spa for the steam room, sauna, hot tub. Costs like $20-30 a day per person. Was wondering if i could go across the road and use caesars instead of ballys (im sure its much nicer). Do you have to be staying at the hotel to use the spa?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think our s-i-l has gone to several while staying at either Bally's or Paris. I think it was $25 a day with his TR card.

3. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Spa at Ceasar's is called Qua and you can go use the full spa all day for like $25 a person. I did a fair amount of research and Qua is one of the best spa's in town for just lounging around in and arguably the best. There are three different roman baths (cold, warm and hot), several sauna's including one in which it snows or has a snowy theme. It also has a tea room where you can have complimentary tea and fruit.

If you are going to go to a spa just to use their general facilities I know for a fact that Ceasar's will be a much better choice over Bally's.

4. ClarkGrswld4

ClarkGrswld4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Qua is awesome. I usually stay at Caesar's and go there every trip. There is the snow room, a sauna, steam room, huge hot tub, and then the roman baths with warm, extremely hot, and very cold. Massages are great there also

5. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes qua is awesome and worth every penny.. Love the snow room

6. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying at Caesars in October with my GF. Does her name have to be on the room to charge it to my room?

7. The Equalizer

The Equalizer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you could go with her when she goes and do the room charge when you get there then just go do what you want or add her name to the room at check in and she will have charging ability as well. She does not have to be on the original reservation though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.