1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

V Theater Shows

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by ravenwlfpc, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravenwlfpc

ravenwlfpc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a few buy one get one free coupons for the V Theater and Saxe Theater. What are your recommendations on the shows there? We will be there July 21-26.

I know our group is wanting to go to a hypnotist show, so I was thinking the Marc Savard show. Is the Mentalist a hypnotist show to as it says something about mind tricks. If it is, is there a preference between the two.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

2. nitc

nitc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw Marc Savard and were fairly well entertained. Sorry, I cannot comment on the mentalist show as we haven't experienced it.

3. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

My choice for what David Saxe has to offer is 'Vegas! The Show'.

4. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with Greg on Vegas The Show. Also recommend V Ultimate Variety Show with reservations. It can be a completely different show from month to month. But as long as the Skating Aratas are performing that night, it's thumb up! I've asked before getting my ticket whether or not they are performing that night. The Aratas have also answered on their Facebook page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.