1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Tickets Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by CinnamintStick, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am knew to a lot of these perks (I am Platinum) but I have a question. Twice now I have had offers for free tickets on days I have already booked. Once was for Tony Bennett labor day weekend with comp rooms and today I got a email for Jerry Steinfeld with comp rooms for this weekend. I have had to call and add the tickets. Is it just a coincidence that both times I was already booked or are they just looking for people to give stuff to that will be staying anyway. I have a host but I just book my rooms on line (Caesar's.com) myself.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats real good for you...mine...I always get offers for free tickets to Rod Stewart (a big fav) for the month after I have reservations...so never get to use them. It seems they do it on purpose knowing I am already reserved for a certain month. Sure wish I could go back that soon... LOL

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you are just on the good side of timing. The powers to be that decide how liberal or conservative to swing the might pendulum of freebies take lots of time to pull the trigger on offers and get them out. Meanwhile, folks have made reservations, often between the printing,mailing, etc.

4. Vegas Dave

Vegas Dave Newbie

See you in Vegas Cinna! ITS SO CLOSE

5. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I am just Lucky. Lets hope.

I can't wait. I need this trip so bad. Its been a rough week. I booked this trip a few months ago along with two other trips just in case I stop getting free weekends. I live close so booking weekends lets me go more often. This is just a three day trip. Getting the tickets was a bonus.

I wish with the other offers would come sooner. With my Labor Day Trip (5 days) we had already bought tickets to Tony Bennett the week before we got the offer. We where taking my father in law. He like Tony Bennett.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.