1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Early checkin Golden Nugget

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by brownies95, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to be arriving in Vegas at around 10:30 am on Wednesday. What are our chances of checking in early at the Golden Nugget? Do they charge a fee for checking in early?

We are staying in the Rush Tower if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
    Tim:peace:

2. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am in the exact same boat 2 weeks from Wednesday, so I'd like to know as well.

Christian

3. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will depend on room availability. If they had some rooms that were not booked the night before (thus don't need cleaning), they you may be able to check in early.

If you cannot check in early, you can still check your bags at the bell desk and proceed to start your vegas vacation. You can return later to check-in and have the bags brought up to your room.

4. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    early check in is pretty much free everywhere.

Just walk up and ask if theres any rooms ready for early check in. If they dont you can always have them check your bags and you can be on your way for a few hours

but like 16gauge said its all about availability

5. Oxygenator

Oxygenator Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have checked early at the GN many times, and they always had a room available. A busy Friday might be different.

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would think trying' it on a Wednesday is about as good as any day there is and that chances of empty rooms from Tuesday night bein' available are pretty good in July. It's not a traditionally busy month with large groups, etc.

7. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried an early check in on a Saturday, no go. But, I have checked in early on a Sunday, twice, witout any problem.

8. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We checked in early Sunday with no problem at all. Also, we had reserved a jr corner suite and called that morning to check on an upgrade to an east end suite. The upgrade price was $85/nt. I passed. When we got here we were offered an east end suite for $30/nt and settled on $20. As we were leaving this morning for the pool we stuck up a nice conversation with a hotel staff person and he showed us one of the largest suites in the rush tower. She said it was vacant tonight and when we called down they move us into that room for free.

9. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your chances are 37%.

You're welcome.

Yeah, depends on a lot of factors, give it a go, hope it works.

10. NJFT

NJFT Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I check in early frequently when I arrive during the week. I think it depends on how early you want to check in. Haven't had a problem checking in by noontime at most places. I've stayed at The Rush before and I think I did check in early there (can't remember how early though).

11. shermanleroy

shermanleroy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just checked in last Friday @ 10:45am with no problem, everyone in front of us were getting room keys too. We have stayed @ the Nugget for years and only once had to wait for the room to be ready. Enjoy your trip!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.