1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nicotine Patch Dreams

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by JosieCat, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I've been trying to quit smoking for like, well, forever. I've been on Chantix on and off for serveral years now - obviously it's not doing the job. So I dug up some old nicotine patches out of my medicine cabinet. WOW. I forgot what the dreams were like when you are on the patch.

They aren't dreams - they are adventures.

Has anyone else had really awesome dreams while on the nicotine patch?

2. kidrock

kidrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no dreams for me because i never tried them.

electronic cigarettes worked for me after 20 years of smoking :) give them a try if the batch is not working.

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah. I remember those dreams. Pretty wild.

I need to try to quit again...maybe I'll have to give those things a try again. I seem to remember those dreams being a lot of fun. LOL.

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I will give those a try. I've seen people talking about them, but kind of forgot they existed. Thanks for the suggestion.

5. kidrock

kidrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    electronic cigarettes works because the resemble a cig and u can get them with low nicotine and then cut the nicotine all together.

this advice is coming from a heavy 2-pack a day smoker.

6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a brand you recommend. There seem to be a few of them out there.

7. kidrock

kidrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am new to this board and it seems I can not post a link ... not sure why?

I started from V2cigs.com
    and now I mix my own flavor and nicotine level but for you it is good to start the easy way ... 7/11 has them so u can try that but they are not that great but OK to start with.

V2cigs.com has more flavors etc etc .. pick the battery with the switch because you get more Favor than automatic batteries.

contact me if u need the link

8. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I switched to e-cigs too. I now only smoke "analog" smokes in Vegas because I can.

I started off with a blu, but I'm beyond ready for something bigger and better.

9. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can make my two patches twirl in opposite directions on my man-boobs. Am I the only one that does this?

10. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love having crazy dreams, I might have to try these just for the hell of it.

11. joaks

joaks desert tortoise

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried the patch and Wellbutrin, both gave lucid dreams. But the most vivid was Chantix. I could remember every dream I had the next day when I took it. One in particular I still remember years later.

I literally worked a full shift at work one night via dreaming. I did my job and about a dozen others. From clocking in, doing production, maintenance, and manager work, taking lunch break, and heading home.

I'm pretty sure I should add this work experience to my resume, I just don't know what heading to put it under.

12. jugdish76

jugdish76 Low-Roller

No one ever post anything again. You will never top the sentences above this.

In other news, what's this about nicotine path dreams? Are they better than smoking? I may quit just to try the dreams if they are.

13. johnnytwofingers

johnnytwofingers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm extremely interested in hearing any information from people who've tried the e-cigs.....I've heard good and bad things....

14. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What good and bad things have you heard? Like I said, about a year ago, I got a blucigs starter kit and haven't looked back. I still smoke cigarettes in Vegas because I can, but otherwise I love my e-cig.

I am ready for a new one as the small blu batteries are annoying as they need to be recharged so often. The charger pack makes that easier, but it's about time to replace that (I have to fuss with it to get the batteries to start charging) and I'd rather go with a bigger battery for a longer life between charges. I'm leaning towards the eGo C right now, but I keep changing my mind. I need to just buy one and get it over with. :)

15. 9wishes

9wishes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know three people that use the ego-c and they love them. They'd used other types before. I have a Super 510...kind of a cross between a 510 and an egoT, only because they have complete sets at MadVapes on sale for $35. The advantage to the ego-c is the battery button can be shut off. I get my juice from MadVapes.com (kind of the Walmart of vapes). You can get 50 ml 18 mg for $13.19 for instance (plus $3 postage). Good place to buy the ego-c is thevaporpro.com. I don't want to quit, I just wanted rid of the smell and the feeling of being a criminal. No one said boo to me in Vegas when I used my ecig. I actually have 4 of them and extra atomizers, because they go bad. That's another good thing about the ego-c. It comes with five atomizers and replacements are about $5 each in sets of 5. Actually everyone I know who used to smoke now uses the ecigs. We trade juice n tips...lol. Like a club.

ETA: for people who don't understand, vaping with the ecig is just nicotine. Everyone who eats vegetables will test positive for nicotine. Its not much different than caffiene. They've recently been favorably reviewed by the TV Doctors and Dr. Oz. One person got his face hurt because his exploded because he used one he'd modified himself.

16. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bit the bullet and ordered an eGo-C after my post. :)

I haven't had anyone say anything to me about my e-cig except one lady who passed me on the street in Victoria, BC. She didn't have a problem, she just wanted more info because she can't find them in Canada.

I had one lady walk towards me as I was vaping on a bench by the waterfront and she made this big deal about coughing and waving her hands as she went past me. Then she looked over her shoulder with a weird look on her face. No smoke smell, huh? CAUSE I'M NOT SMOKING!!!!! :wink2:

My doctor was on me for ages to quit, but I like smoking too much. Once I bought the e-cig I told her and she said, "Those don't count as smoking. I have no problem with them." YAY! :)

17. 9wishes

9wishes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the story of the lady choking on your water vapor :Þ My boss lets me use mine at my desk at work. Our warehouse smells a whole lot better now that we all have the ecigs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.