1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET rapid roulette tier points?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Woody, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woody

Woody Low-Roller

Does anyone know much you need to bet on the rapid roulette to earn 1 teir point/credit?

Thanks

2. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe it's $20 per point. That's what it is for the blackjack and craps automated games.

3. Woody

Woody Low-Roller

Thanks for the info.

4. jobo18

jobo18 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So a person can earn tier credits playing rapid roulette. I thought they did not give any because one could simply play 5 on black and 5 on red and hope green does not come in. Maybe thats why the ratio of money to tier credits is so large

5. Stacks O. Purple

Stacks O. Purple Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There aren't true offsetting bets in roulette because of the zeros, so betting on both black and red just doubles your expected loss (because when a zero hits, you lose twice as much as if you ha d just bet on one or the other). If it's truly 1 point per $20, that's a pretty poor value for a game that has a 5% house advantage. You'd probably be better off playing $5 slots at 1 point per $5 wagered. You'd get 4x the comps for roughly the same theo.

6. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its actually 1 point per $10 wagered.

This doesn't work.

The software does a few things to prevent players from possibly abusing the system.

- if you actually wager $5 on red and $5 on black the software won't track that bet
    - the software will not recognize the insertion of multiple copies of your card nor will it recognize a companion or linked card to another card already being tracked at the table
    - when you pull your card out and leave the table any tier credits you have earned do not appear on your account right away and could take up to 24 hours before they do. This is because the software has a cycle where it reviews all play and flags suspicious play for review by human staff

7. stuntin909

stuntin909 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if I play black for $50, my friend plays red for $50 and my friend plays both greens for $4 they will catch it even if none of us have the same address or related to each other?

I know its stupid to do that cause you're guaranteeing yourself a loss but just wondering...

8. kidrock

kidrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $20 per point is still much better than playing the reg table and the bit boss not paying attention to what you are bitting.

9. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would think you would be ok in the friend situation if they are totally unrelated cards????

10. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you did that for one or two hands here or there you would probably get away with it... but if you did it for a hundred spins in a row the system would likely catch you.

Correct, there is actually no benefit from playing like that. It won't garner you extra reward credits or be some secret faster/cheaper way to move up in tiers.

Actually to do the math on moving up in a tier:
    If you put $36 on red and your friend put $36 on black and you put $4 on green...
    - it would take 1054 spins for you to make platinum. You might think only half that but you can't use your own card twice so it will take 1054 spins for both of you to get to platinum.
    - the final cost of making platinum will be $4216, or since you both have platinum cards you could think of it as only $2108 each
    - combined you and the friend would have earned about $300-400 worth of Rewards Credits

I've been platinum and I can tell you that its not worth $2000 and your tier has very little to do with actual offers you receive so its not like some secret gateway to free suites and luxury within the CET empire.

11. Woody

Woody Low-Roller

Thats good to know that you can't play black and red just to try and gain some teir points. I wonder if you mix it up by playing the 1st 12, nd 12 and 3rd 12 then switching back to the black red would work?? And then throug in a few 2 to 1 bets...

12. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sure if you were well coordinated with somebody you could switch up your betting each spin and probably get away with fooling the software (I say well coordinated because remember you only have a 30 second window to place bets).

But you have to read my whole post: the cost to get to platinum would be about $4000 and all platinum gets you is: a platinum colored card, a buffet line pass and you get to use the platinum check in (which of the two times it came up for me had about as many people as the gold check in line).

And there is no guarantee you are going to get more/better offers by being platinum... actually somebody with a gold card and around 800-1000 tier credits and using a companion card when booking with about 100 tier credits will probably garner about the same level of comps with CET.

In the end its your money to do with as you please, I'm just saying that it won't be some ticket to better offers or a sneaky way to bump up your tier credits.

13. Woody

Woody Low-Roller

I understand what you are saying on not chasing to get platinum. Since I'm already platinum, I was looking for a way to gain some more teir point with out losing to much money. I think the software that you are talking about could catch if you place the same bet over and over, like black and red. But if you play black red on spin, then switch to the 1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12 for the next spin, and then do the 2 to 1 bet for the next spin, and then repeat, the software shouldn't see you just betting the same every bet. Just wondering how did you find out about the software they use?

Thanks

14. mikewolf13

mikewolf13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the house edge is exactly the same no matter what you bet what does it matter?

And why would software care? it's what? 5.26% no matter what? people that play the inside often cover 70% of the numebrs anyway... so just place tons of inside bets and accomplish the same thing goal.but no matter what you do the house edge will be 5.26%.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.