1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is the Flame steakhouse no longer on Restaurant.com?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by brownies95, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have checked for the past week and cannot find it anywhere. Have they stopped listing them? Maybe I am not putting the right zip code in, but Triple George Grill shows up and I would imagine that they are in the same zip. Am I wrong?

Thanks,
    Tim:peace:

2. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They seem to have a limited supply, then announce when they are back in stock. Keep trying.....I've seen this happen before.

3. strokeofgenius

strokeofgenius Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Called Rest.com just this week since we have a cert. from last year and didn't have a chance to use it. Didn't see Flame on 89101 list. They didn't actually answer me about whether or not Flame still participated but told me that my cert. was good even if they weren't participating! ?? Never saw Flame disappear before, just listed as "out of stock".

4. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the Flame was still participating and was just sold out, it would still be listed. Many restaurants will continue to honor outstanding certificates after they stop participating, but I would call ahead to confirm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.