1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Night Club Tours?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paradisegirl, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paradisegirl

paradisegirl Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm planning my first Vegas trip for this August and am interested in doing one of the night club tour deals where you ride a bus to a few different clubs and don't have to wait in line. I've been researching the various ones, but would like some input. Which ones are worth it? Are there are ones that I should stay away from? Any other input is welcome!!! Thanks!!!

2. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally I think its not worth it. You can easily spend 30-45min going from each one and wasting valuable time at a club. Most of the clubs theyre taking you wont be the top ones out there.

What I would figure out is the genre of music you want. The type of crowd and how big of a club you want to see.

Check out jackcolton.com for more of Vegas nightlife. That site has more information about Vegas night scene.

3. Wieke

Wieke Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi!
    If you follow my topic "vegas club crawl" you'll find out if that is fun.
    We booked tickets for aug. 30. So i cant tell you yet.The facebook pictures looking good. I think its fun because you are with a bigger group so you'll get to know more people.

I have 2 tickets for sale if you are interested? 2 friends cancelled their trip :(
    Doesnt have to be on aug 30.

4. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used NiteTours last summer, and would recommend them if you decide to go the club tour route. The intinerary was fulfilled as advertised (Caramel, Bank, Lavo, & Pure) with little to no line wait (max. wait was about 10 mins at Bank). Our host (Sara) was great, got everyone enjoying themselves, and was all around on top of things. I would not hesitate to use them in the future. There are other companies that offer the same service; they may be good, but I'm not familiar with them so I can't comment.

This was my first trip to Vegas. I'm not big into clubs, but wanted to experince a Vegas club, so this seemed a good route to go for me. If you're familiar with the Vegas club scene, and know where you want to go, a tour may not be the best route. But if you're unsure, or want to hit several clubs in one evening, leaving the details to others, a tour would be good. Of all the 4 clubs we hit, Pure was the best. Great outside patio overlooking the strip.

Hope this helps...have fun!

Vegas Vacation 2024
  5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good post... Though I've not used a "tour", I was thinkin' the same thing, it'd be good for someone who isn't really familiar with how the whole club "thing" works... and for whatever reason (the feeling of exclusivity?) the club operators make it a bit intimidating.

The clubs you mentioned aren't the top-tiered clubs of the moment, but they're not dive-bars either. Pure remains one of my favorites!

6. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went on NiteTours last year. We all had a blast. It was 3 of us, very easy to meet new people. Highly recommended. Will definitely do it again this year (going in mid August). Leaning towards doing NiteTours again, but there is a new one that does the same thing as well. Can't think of their name offhand. Would get the package that includes Limobus in between clubs.

7. jumpoff

jumpoff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having just used one of these services, I'd honestly say its not worth it. Definitely do your research and check out that jack site as mentioned above. The clubs they are taking you too are the clubs that you can get into yourself for free. And most definitely pay attention to the itinerary as they usually are on a strict time schedule which again, if you did yourself, you would get the same benefits. I think these types of services are for either first timers or people who just dont want to do the research for themselves. Again, my opinion. Either way, just enjoy Vegas..!!!!

Another note, it does give you the opportunity to actually meet some other people though, but then again its Vegas, meeting people isn't really that difficult....IMO...!!!!!

Just my 3cents.!!!

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i didnt do any tours but spoke to some people after and this my suggestion .if you a group of guys its a good deal if your girls dont do it as u can get in free and usualy aquick if your desent looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.