1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Should I call?....

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ssyx, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssyx

ssyx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, last two trips I have stayed at the Mirage but played at most MGM properties.
    I recieved my summer MLife offer , 600$ Freeplay, Limo, 3nights in suite and 600$ Rewards. Which is very good offer for my play i think.
    Anyway I email a host at the Aria and tell him I am interested in staying there this trip but my offer is only applicable to the Mirage, I give him my player number and tell him to check me out and see if he would like to host me, he says sure send him the dates I will be there and he will see what he can do... I send him the dates, this was 5 days ago, he hasn't replied.
    Should I call him or is this too pushy... or maybe he isn't interested after all.
    I have very limited experience dealing with hosts so any input is appreciated.

2. Reed

Reed High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just send a follow-up email and ask if he was able to get the reservation set up for you. If he doesn't answer that I would be contacting a different host.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.