1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best time to eat at Mon Ami Gabi and other timing questions

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by savage810, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big thing about me: I have zero patience for waiting in line. I would rather forego something than be stuck in a holding pattern waiting for it.

I want to check out Mon Ami Gabi for breakfast this week. Does it get really busy? I can be up fairly early to beat the crowds.

On a related note, we'll check out the Eiffel Tower if we don't have to wait. Love to hear any advice on when to go there.

Thanks!

:beer:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you go at 7-8 am theres no line , at 10 am its a different thing but if you wanna eat inside theres no wait really the wait in mostly for outdoor tables

Eiffel tower long lines at night during the day its fine

3. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We usually get there around 8:00, and we've always gotten right in to an outside table. However, by the time we leave, lots more people are seated inside. If you don't want to take a chance, I'd get there between 7:00 - 7:30.

4. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At 8.45 we had a 15 minute wait. We have always had immediate seating around 8.0-8.15.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We eat there every trip, sometimes twice. Breakfast and lunch. Never go as early as others. We have done outside almost everytime. Hate waits,but we want outside - so 10-20 minutes usually. You can play the slots or watch in the close in area but not too far, just so the beeper is in within range of the door.

Inside seating seems to pretty much available with very little to no wait.

We have also been able to get a seat at the small bar right at the patio entrance and have a drink while waiting. Works good for 2 people for sure. Many more is another story.

6. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had no wait before 9am every time I've ever went there for breakfast. One thing you can do is make a reservation, even for breakfast - I do it through OpenTable.com but you could probably do the same over the phone.

7. VermonterJohn

VermonterJohn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have never had breakfast there, but numerous times for lunch and dinner. My wife and I have actually come to prefer dining inside because there's rarely any wait time, and best of all...no cigarette smoke.

True, dining outside is somewhat unique, with its (partial) view of the Bellagio Fountains (depending on where you are sitting) and its view of people passing by on the sidewalk.

But if cigarette smoke bothers you, then you don't want to be sitting outside because virtually everyone out there will be smoking.

The inside dining rooms are rather elegant, we think.

John

8. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we also try to have brekkie there a couple of times and even close to 9 there is very little wait.

remember you cannot reserve patio seating,inside only.

9. TXCajuns

TXCajuns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We love breakfast there, and have never waited, at all times of the morning. The longest we've had to wait is for them to clear off a table. Love it there!! Food is great, and awesome coffee!!

10. TXCajuns

TXCajuns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Sugar Factory is also great for breakfast.

11. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we have had breakfast on the patio many times and lunch a few times also.

It is usually pretty busy and not that many people smoke out there. we have never been bothered by it.
    we both used to smoke and the smell really bothers us now.

12. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    virtually everyone will be smoking??

we have had breakfast and lunch many times and it has been very busy most times and we were very surprised at how few people were smoking on the patio.

If it was that bad we would not eat out there either.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.