1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which hotels has best rates on thier Spa/Whirpool tub suites?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Hplam, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hplam

Hplam Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking go Las Vegas in the fall. What I really want is a hotel room with Spa/Whirpool tub. Looks a lot of hotel call these "Spa Suites". Doing some research on Trip Advisor, I have found some lower priced hotel rooms have nice whirpool bathtubs but never mention them or even put pictures.

So I wanted to some list of which hotels has Spa/Whirpool rooms. And also, what are the price ranges these rooms. Would like a get good deal on nice Spa room!

2. edsgirl

edsgirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out the Marquis Suite at NYNY. It's a great room at a great price. Just put your dates in on their website to see rates for your date. You could also check for promo codes on smartervegas.com.

3. emileeash

emileeash Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out the petite suites at Treasure Island (TI). It's been a while since I've stayed there but they were very nice. As for pictures go to www.oyster.com - they have a lot of pictures. Good luck!

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking for a suite or room? Keep in mind that the term suite does not always mean a separate room. Some rooms or suites have the spa tub in the bedroom area, some in the bathroom.

As said above, the NYNY two lower level suites have a spa tub in them. Would assume you can get them a good rate. These have the tub in the room.

Bellagio salon suites have a decent tub in the bathroom. Bedroom is just a large room.

Aria corner suites have a separate living room. Spa tub is in the bathroom.

Very hard to quote rates as they can vary WIDELY from day to day depending on bookings, events, weekends, etc.

5. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are trying to impress a lady, stay away from the "Luv Tub" rooms at Imperial Palace :woohoo:

6. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the NYNY Marquis Suite booked Sept. 2 - 7. I've seen some videos of it on You Tube and I'm looking forward to it. However, I'm a little spoiled. I run an annual conference in Vegas, and the past 3 years I've stayed in the Le Mans Suite @ Paris twice and the Tower Suite @ The Mirage last year.

NYNY also has Spa rooms as well. They are usually $30 or so more expensive per night than the standard rooms.

7. hardways33

hardways33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monte Carlo Spa Suite is a nice room with a huge jetted tub in the living space (not the bathroom). The bathroom has a steam shower. Although this is more of a junior suite (no separate living/bedroom) it is usually a good value for a room with a jetted tub.

8. Daniel2011

Daniel2011 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree I've look into the spa suite on just about every trip and it does seem to be a really good deal. I travel with a group of friends though so its not really feasible otherwise I would book it.

9. Hplam

Hplam Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not exactly looking for Suite (one with seperate rooms). A normal room with nice Jacuzzi/Spa tub would be fine. In fact, getting a Spa Tub in bedroom sounds nice too.

What I am trying to do is get list of Spa/Whirpool tub rooms to check out for best deals. Honestly, I don't want spend that much of money so I might time trip when I can get good prices on these rooms.

10. Hplam

Hplam Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, the prices on those Luv Tub rooms are pretty low compared to the other hotels. You can get them for under $100 on Friday, while other Spa Suites are $220-$300 rate on Friday.

But, I have heard bad things about Imperial Palace. How did you actually like staying there?

11. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hpalm -

A work convention put me up in the IP once upon a time, and I was upgraded to a Luv Tub room (by myself, mind you) for no particular reason at check-in. The room seemed dirty (if I walked in white socks, there was dirt on them, from the carpet in the room), so all I did in there was lay on the bed, and take a shower. Didn't even touch the TV remote. I was sort of afraid to even look in the tub - had that dingy of a feel to the room.

I know some people here hold the opinion that IP is a "good value in a good location" but for me I'd rather pay a few extra bucks and stay about anywhere else.

12. Daniel2011

Daniel2011 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Spa suites at Monte Carlo are a really good deal. Just for example I looked on july 8 for 3 nights its averaging about $115 per night which is a pretty decent price and the MC is a pretty nice hotel.

13. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might not be looking for a "suite", but that might actually be what you are looking for...

Because the name "Jacuzzi" is actually a registered trademark the hotels that have Jacuzzi-like tubs in the room refer to them as "Spa Suites"

Whereas a room with a "whirlpool bath" or "whirlpool tub" is going to be a bathtub in the bathroom that has those little whirlpool jets in the side to move the water around.

14. ejeffo

ejeffo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be checking in to one when you leave... please keep it clean in there in case I get the same room.

:evillaugh:grrr:

15. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

Large jetted tubs are a priority, I think the best bang for your buck can be had at Signature at MGM and the Platinum. They are my preference, anyway.

16. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally didn't have time to use the spa tub, but they had what appeared to be an AMAZING one at the Trump. We had a one bedroom corner suite. It had the largest bathroom I've seen in Vegas, and a huge spa tub and separate shower, and a tv in the mirror. That's on top of the awesome 1000sqft room :).

[youtube]C8X23QCZddw[/youtube] <~lol silly video but they show it at about 1:00-1:45

for us we booked a regular room, flipped a $20 and got this as an upgrade. I'd like to say the rooms ALL have spa tubs, but you'd have to check.

Also you can get the Trump extremely cheap on Priceline... I paid $130 on a weekend, an extremely busy weekend.

17. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. Ive stayed at the Signature several times and the jacuzzi tub is amazing. And you dont have to pay crazy suite prices either. They run pretty descent deals for mid-week however the last few trips I have booked off private owners via vrbo.com and I couldnt recommend it enough...always have saved a boatload.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.