1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shows?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Srvanwyk, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What shows would everyone highly recommend? We've been to O so not really looking for a cirque show. Thanks for the help!

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carrot Top and Donnie and Marie. Those are the only 2 shows I've ever seen in Vegas that I enjoyed enough that I would go back. I've seen Donnie & Marie twice. Will likely see Carrot Top again, just sad I didn't know he was so funny sooner!

Donnie and Marie are so much fun!! They have been professional variety show entertainers, their entire lives, they definitely know how to put on a show, even if you aren't fans of theirs. It was a lot of fun!

Carrot Top is just a fantastic deal (check goldstar) and so funny and unique.

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Human Nature at the IP has pleased audiences for a couple of years now and all are surprised that the tickets haven't increased in price.....it's a great show (If y ou're a Motown fan) and a good buy. I've seen them twice....one of the few shows I have gone back to. Rick Thomas puts on a great show.He is an illusionist with white tigers, dancers etc. I only went cause I won a free ticket and was astonished....so much so that I took my kids one at a time to see the show.....which improved each time.

Most of the others I have enjoyed are no longer running now. For deals ahead of time check withg www.goldstarevents.com. and www.travelzoo.com.

Jimbo338

4. wizard950

wizard950 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also recommend Human Nature at the IP. We saw them 2 weeks ago and the place was really rocking. Those 4 guys really work hard for their money and the show is wonderful.

If you want a broadway show I highly recommend Jersey Boys.

5. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All are great show choices. Rick Thomas has has left USA to open a theater in Korea. Says he plans to return though.

6. AceRothstein80

AceRothstein80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Blue Man Group back when they were at Luxor and have seen them in Chicago...they are very good.

I know you said no Cirque shows, but LOVE was my fav Vegas show I have seen

7. pineapple

pineapple Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Phantom at The Venetian is phenomenal--beautiful music, costuming, and overall experience. Also, gotta agree that LOVE is terrific too. It's got a unique vibe and the upbeat music of the Beatles that makes it a little different from the other Cirque shows. Hope this helps!

8. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.