1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

yeah, it's growing on me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by gamblersruin, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamblersruin

gamblersruin Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I caught the gambling bug only a coupla years ago in Vegas (table games used to intimidate me but after trying blackjack for the first time it bit me hard). Ironically, I spent all of last year learning table games in Reno because it's within driving distance and they started comping my rooms almost right off the bat. The few times I went to Vegas last year there were a few things that turned me off initially (minimum table play rating, high minimums, spotty rules/odds, autoshuffle, paying for air/room). This year having gone back more often to meet up with various folks I realized Vegas has a more complete package as far as entertainment, dining, and luxury; and gambling isn't too bad if you're willing to gamble at higher levels and look for the good games.

So initially I decided to base at mlife because I like their line of hotels (fell in love with Vdara suites but have since satisfactorily stayed at others) and worked my way up to Gold so far. A coworker has been trying to talk me into CET due to no resort fees but I don't like their properties as much and am trying to work my way into the sweet spot of playing enough for free rooms sans fee anyway. Oddly I put some minimal test play into Grazie and yes, they're the only ones so far to comp nights right off the bat it seems so I'll be staying there next in a coupla weeks.

Enough of that essay, just trying to learn from all the experts here and hopefully contribute my experiences as well. Vegas on!

-GR

2. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

This is a great place to get advice, tips, and anything concerning Vegas.

Welcome and feel free to ask questions. Lots of good advice on here.

Kindly,
    K-9treatbaker

3. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board....glad you've joined us!

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard gamblersruin!
    I also prefer the properties that Mlife offers. I think if you keep playing a bit at one of their properties you will eventually get some free offers. I'm not a High Roller, rather the opposite and I continue to get a few free night offers here and there. :thumbsup:

6. rdunc311

rdunc311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.