1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hospitality Suite Mirage??

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by jamie1983, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone stayed in a hospitality suite at the Mirage? I am heading out there in a few months for my 30th Bday and had found this room while looking around. There would be only 2 people staying in the room, but probably 6-8 of us out there and thought it might be a good place to lounge around/meet up before going out. Any input/pics would be appreciated.

2. casey

casey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in April in a HS at Mirage. Great room. Lots of pics if you google it. One of the bedrooms has it's own door to the hallway. That bedroom has 2 queen beds and a full bathroom. The main bedroom has a king bed and a full bathroom. There is also a small washroom just inside the door to the suite for guests. If you are getting together with other people you will love the living room/dining room part. Huge dining table seats six. Sectional sofa would seat at least six as well. Floor to ceiling windows are beautiful for view of lights. Also nice is they are usually right off the elevators. Hope this helps

3. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a pretty good assessment. They are usually the first room off the elevators, and are very nice, especially for the price. Large wet bar area for entertaining guests, and the bathroom in the king bedroom is enormous.

4. SirSwizzlestick

SirSwizzlestick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do these rooms typically go for midweek and weekends? Im interested in this room too for an upcoming trip, and I cant find any pricing info on Mirage's website. Thx!

5. casey

casey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry not sure as I am a slot nut, it was comped. lol

6. vegas_or_bust

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in one about 2.5 years ago. We paid $450 per night over a Friday/Saturday, which was ridiculously cheap for a suite of that size. I don't know what those suites go for now. You typically have to call to book them, as I have never seen them available on the website.

7. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of the suites are shown on the website. You can view all prices directly on the Mirage site! No need to have to call to ask.

I have stayed in the Penthouse suite a few years ago. It was $300 a night weekday.

I just searched the Mirage site for rates for July 1st (sunday night)...

Hospitality Suite 1br = $214 a night.

8. SirSwizzlestick

SirSwizzlestick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is bizarre, every room except the Hospitality Suite is showing up no matter which dates I enter.

9. vegas_or_bust

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that when we booked the rooms, they never appeared on the website. Just to be clear, we had the 2 bedroom suite that the original poster described (actually had two, 2-BR suites)

10. casey

casey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another poster had reported that Mirage likes to keep a supply of 2 br HS's for hosts to comp. Maybe that's why they don't show up with prices for the 2 br on the website.

11. AliGee

AliGee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in a Penthouse 2 BR in April, midweek. It was only$440/night after 10% AAA discount (I'm too lazy to do the reverse math), so I'd assume the Hospitality Suite should be the same or cheaper but it depends on what's going on for your dates. Just call the Mirage and ask, they are real helpful. The number should be on their site. I've got to say that the suite we had was wonderful. Best of luck!

12. erzeszut

erzeszut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    also....

...the Mirage is VERY good about upgrading your room at checkin, for a very reasonable price. I went from a standard room all the way to a Tower Suite in April for $50/night!

Granted, it's a roll of the dice -- if they're out of suites, there will obviously be no upgrades. But I found the front desk very accommodating in discussing all of the available options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.