1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CRAZY HORSE PARIS at the MGM GRAND

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GREGRIO, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

After KA' (...as long as I was on property) I wanted to see CHP (as we've know it)
    one last time before it closes in Aug?-Sept?
    It's not totally going away, just morphing into something different as many things
    in Las Vegas do. The showroom will be changing into 'another' night club (just what Vegas needs huh...)
    Portions of the Show will be incorporated into the club entertainment. It's pretty foggy right now, but
    CRAZY HORSE PARIS...the Show, will be no more and that's a shame.
    This Show is totally different from your regular adult, topless, 'jiggle' Show.
    It's smart, unique, provocative and sexy...makes you use your imagination.
    I've seen it many time and will really miss it...catch it if you like, sit mid room to back and
    as centered as possible for the best lighting effects of which the Show is famous for!
    By far, the tightest choreography and bodies in Vegas!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  2. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I saw Crazy Horse Paris last year and totally loved it. It's a shame that they are turning it in to another club.

Tim:peace:

3. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seen it the first time we visited Vegas in 2002........FANTASTIC........the girls.....FANTASTIC....... theatre....FANTASTIC...........small but FANTASTIC.......we never repeat a show but this one is tempting...

4. jmsvss

jmsvss Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sad to hear this one is going away. This has been on the "repeat" list since 2004 for mt husband and I. I like the subtle, smart sexuality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.