1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Encore slow after Labor Day weekend?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Dean Martin, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm curious if any of the regular club patrons here know if the night clubs and EBC slow down on weekdays after Labor Day weekend? We're looking for a quiter week to go when it's still pool weather and early Sept seems like the time. I was just thinking from the age group we saw last week going into XS and Surrender that a lot of them would be back at college come Sept.

Thanks! Dino

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Should be a good slow weekend. That's when I've planned my party specifically for that purpose. Don't really know about the nightclub crowd though.

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope so. I have heard other people say that the week after labor day is quiet. That's the reason I booked that week. I'm there from Tuesday through Friday.

4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Shifter... After posting my question I was thinking that actually maybe what we'd hope to see more than a real slow down is a noticable change in the age of the crowd. Last week it was almost all barely 21 yr olds...I swear some look 18... not sure how closely they check ID at EBC and the nightclubs.

5. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    vegas in general is slower after any major holiday weekend. And yes, it'll be slower after LDW. A time to get great hotel rates as well!

6. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks gang...you just helped me confirm our next Vegas trip dates- 9/8 thru 9/14:nworthy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.