1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Great Site!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Judge Smails, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all. I just want to introduce myself and say how much I've enjoyed reading this site. I just discovered it four days ago but have spent many hours reading it so far. I love reading message boards starting with college football boards and have now added this one to my favorites.

Usually I try to hit Vegas twice a year. Once for a guys trip and one with the wife. The wife is a dentist in the USAF and we moved to Germany last summer. I will be leaving for Vegas for a guys trip July 8th-15th. That might be my only trip to Vegas while we live here but I am looking forward to it.

My first trip was when I was 14 and stayed at the Westward Ho. I had a brother who just moved to Vegas and we spent New Years in Vegas. I knew then that I really needed to be 21. The arcade at Circus Circus was not cutting it.

I started staying a CET properties in 2001 for my first trip when I was 21. Been doing it ever since except one time at MGM. The guys trip is almost always Flamingo. Twelve of us go and six of us can get comped rooms. The location is the key thing for us as is the price. We are a simple group. Pool in the morning, gambling in the afternoon and bar/gambling at night with drinking involved in all three. We are past the club stage and enjoy a little more low key bars.

The trip with the wife is usually Paris or Caesars. That trip involves some shopping, sight seeing, shows, better meals and less gambling. I enjoy this trip as well.

For myself I am a blackjack and craps player. I may throw a 20 into a VP machine sitting at the bar but I don't know how to play properly. In all my trips I've lost more than I won. But that is fine as I love visiting this great city.

Prost:beer:

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board Judge! Glad you've joined us. You will find that this board is a step above most - great info from LV vets who are truly nice people. Hope you have a great trip and please thank your wife for her service. :)

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard Judge! Glad you are enjoying the board, it can be very addicting as you seem to be finding out. Good luck on the trip. :thumbsup:

4. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, Judge Smails.

I find this board to be addicting too. Especially when a trip is near.

Enjoy!

5. ebuzz7

ebuzz7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome and enjoy your trip. Not long to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.