1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any Organic Baccarat Machines In Vegas?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by jpete1966, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpete1966

jpete1966 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at the Ameristar in Blackhawk,CO over the weekend and they had a hybrid Baccarat machine made by a company called Interblock. Do they have these anywhere in Vegas?

Here is a link to what I'm talking about:

http://www.interblock.eu/products/G4/card/

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. Ike

Ike Low-Roller

Why on earth would you want to play that thing?

3. jpete1966

jpete1966 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    O.k., o.k., I know. Turns out Denver doesn't allow real dealers for Baccarat so this was my only choice. I didn't know that going in as Ameristar lists Baccarat on it's website. I thought I would hate it but it was actually really fun. I was able to pull $40-$60 consistantly to dump in $5 slots. They give points on the machine as well so between this and $5 slots and a little craps I was able to go up almost two tier levels in 2 days. They now offer MGM rewards for playing there as well so hopefully I get some decent MGM offers from it.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to go to Vegas and play at some real Bac tables, but this was great for a quick hit and the pace was very good. I lost count how many times I hit a quick 2 winners and was able to cash out to mess around in the HL slot area. Can't really do this at an actual table.

4. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    does the organic machine have to meet an FDA approvals to get on to the gaming floor?

5. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio actually had something very similar like that in December 2010 or 2009. When I say similar, its a very similar concept by by a different manufacturer I think. Not being much a table games player and never having played Baccarat at all, I enjoyed playing it. I can definitely understand why a baccarat player would think it's stupid and pointless. But enjoyable for attracting new players to the game or those that wouldn't otherwise normally play. But by the time I returned (at some point in time within the year), it was gone. So proof that it probably didn't generate much revenue!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  6. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never made it over there, but I had read that Venetian or Palazzo had electronic baccarat on their floor. Not sure if it's still there or not, or ever was, but I haven't seen these machines in MGM, Wynn, or CET properties on the strip.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.