1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total rewards-hotel reservation system

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by MMacys1, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMacys1

MMacys1 Tourist

Is it possible to book 2 different harrahs properties on the same trip? I'm going July 2-6. I have an offer for 2 days at flamingo and they are giving me a 100$ slot voucher. I can book that for the 2nd to 4th. But when I try to book Ballys or another resort from 4th- 6th it says I already have another reservation for that day even though I'm checking out at one and checking into another. Any way to get around this on the system? Thanks

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to call to make the second reservation. They need a live person that you will be checking out of the first hotel before checking into the second.

3. MMacys1

MMacys1 Tourist

Thanks I can still use my offers, when I call?

4. MMacys1

MMacys1 Tourist

The offer says I get to choose 100$ reel rewards or 100 gaming voucher. Do I get that at check in, or total rewards, or is it put on my card?

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Normally they will either give you a coupon at check-in or tell you the 'time window' that you have to go to the Promotions Desk to pick up your voucher - normally done during limited times. For Reel Rewards you then take the voucher from the TR desk to the window & get your Reel coupons. I like to get smaller ones so I can machine hop, but last time they only gave me $20's. (Before I got $10s).

Insert players card in the machine & insert the RR coupon. It will display the amount as 'credits' on the machine. You have to play thru that amount of credits one time & then you can cash out whatever you have one. If it's an easy amount such as $20 and you play .50 per spin then obviously you spin 40 times & cash out. A lady next to mme was playing a $100 voucher so everytime she won more than a couple of bucks she hit 'cash out' . It then spit out the voucher for the win amount but left the remaining Reel Rewards on the machine. That way when she got to zero she knew she had spent her RR's and whatever vouchers were in her hand was what she had won. I have also seen people walk off & leave some RR in the machine -not realizing they had to play thru them all.

Not sure how voucher works for table games.

You cannot back two offers up to one another, however if you are able to get Ballys at a comp anyway then they can just create the second reservation for you. Example - you can't do a $100 FP offer for Flamingo on day 1 & 2 and a Coach purse offer at Ballys on day 3 & 4. However, you can do one or the other & just do comp nights at the other property if you have them available. The phone gals are very good in trying to work out the best deal for you. In Novemer according to the website I was supposed to pay $57 no matter what for my Sunday night. She goes 'Oh you don't want to pay, just give me a few minutes'. By the time we were done I had that free & just had to check out & back into the same room on the linked ressies.

6. MMacys1

MMacys1 Tourist

Thank you for the help

7. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always get table play and they way it works is you get the slips for x amount. Normally I get $100....sometimes $150 and is broken down to $25 bets. I've never been able to break them down into $10 as I wouldn't mind having smaller amounts. Anyhow, you can use them for even money bets ie blackjack, roulette, pass/don't pass, baccarat, or paigow. If you win then they pay you the amount wagered and you keep the free play, once you lose the hand then you lose the strip. You'll have to show your TR card when you use them as they have your name and acct number printed on the slips. I've never had any issue using them at any LV properties.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As to hotel reservations - if you are at Flamingo on the 4th, the stupid computer thinks you are there all day, and will not let you double book into another hotel. A phone call will fix this.

By the way, guessing you are new at this. Even though that offer says two days, they often can give you more if you do not want to change hotels. Also, by using the reservation system you will find you have LOTS of free nights without using offers specifically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.