1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best quiet pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by RIRugrat, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone. Trying to convince my wife to come with me to Vegas in August and the only way I will be able to do this is to pick a place with a great pool area that is quiet, free from the young party scene (we are in our mid 40s) and has available lounge chairs. My wife loves the sun and likes temperatures most people would find too hot.

We would prefer to stay on the strip (I was leaning towards Caesars) but welcome recommendations anywhere.

Thanks!

Chris

2. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars is not quiet. Nothing on the strip is quiet. Try Riviera or Stratosphere . Perhaps Mandarin is quiet, or one of those super-exclusive hotels. Only off-strip has quiet pools. Orleans and Gold Coast pool is nice for quiet.

3. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i found the paris pool to be really quiet and relaxing. they have lounge chairs, but they are the cheap plastic ones. they may have day beds or cabanas, but i didn't use them when i was there. i don't remember there being music. that means that it either was quiet music, or there wasn't any playing at all. oh and we were there from like 2-4 (that's when they have their happy hour) on a weekday in sept. 2011. weekends might be a different story all together. i don't remember there being a lot of kids, and the adult age groups were mixed.

my only other experience to compare the paris pool to is the mgm lazy river area. and believe me, paris is definitely quieter than that! also, i would stay away from flamingo since it sounds like it would be opposite what you are looking for.

4. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been at every pool in LV so I can't comment that all or none are quiet or noisy. I have been at Bally's ( quiet during the week...but stupid pool party on weekends), Paris is quiet in general, MC is not very loud, Bellagio is very quiet. From my experience, there are Strip hotels that don't do the pool party scene.

5. Western

Western King Spring Roll Unlimited Nonsense Abounds.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Encore's guest pool is very mellow.:thumbsup:

6. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio, and this isn't even close

7. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everyone. We plan on going on weekdays instead of a weekend if it helps with the pool recommendations.

Chris

8. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is not true that "no strip hotel is quiet" - Bellagio is extremely quiet. I have stayed there many times and it is always the same. The pool area is one of the nicest in Vegas and there is no party scene or "beach club" atmosphere at all. The clientele is more adult and it has a very relaxed vibe. However the pool does get very crowded so the best thing to do would be to get there as early as you can and get your chair before the place fills up.

9. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well the strip is crowded...and crowded is not quite quiet enough for me. I have seen Bellagio pool at least from the window....it's relaxed-looking enough.

10. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The most low key pool I've been in is a Paris.

11. Emeraldcity

Emeraldcity Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio.

12. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with Bellagio.

Also, Four Seasons - very adult, very quiet, very attentive cocktail waitresses. Especially if you're the only one there.

13. jburp

jburp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tropicana

We stayed at the Trop last Sept. Their pool was very low key. They had music piped in but it was not loud just background music. The rooms are nice and so are the prices. Would go there again.

14. Steven Seagal

Steven Seagal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I stayed at the Palazzo in September, I was amazed at how quiet the pool was, people were actually reading. There are 2 or 3 pools if I recall, and one was quieter and less crowded (and more shaded) than the other.

15. Doug95B

Doug95B Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Signature (MGM) not only has nice rooms, but their own pools which are very quiet.

16. gilly from philly

gilly from philly Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with the Bellagio and the Signature, both are very nice options.

17. CreditRocks

CreditRocks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vdara is nice and quiet as well!

18. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll stick my vote in for Paris, too. Haven't been to Bellagio, so I can't comment, but that sounds great, too. We were at Bally's a few years ago during the week, and it was somewhat quiet but not nearly as relaxing since the monorail goes by and it just wasn't as nice. Def steer clear of the Flamingo pool and probably Planet Hollywood, too.

Have fun. I hope she comes along with you!

19. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also agree on Belagio. However, last time there, we noticed a lot of tour helicopters that kept passing by constantly which to us became very annoying.
    We did enjoy the Encore european pool very much this year and found it pretty relaxing.

20. ckatsu

ckatsu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for Bellagio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.