1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotel32?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by earth-3, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earth-3

earth-3 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been talking to a host at Monte Carlo who has offered me a room at Hotel 32 on their property. I'm not familar with this location. Is it a separate property in their space similar to the Four Seasons? Or is this just their premiere suites marketed under this name?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hotel32 is the top floor of the Monte Carlo hotel. There are a few reviews of the rooms and such here on the board. Do a search for Hotel32 (no space between) and you can read up on the rooms.

3. chuckM

chuckM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked to view one of the non-suite (deluxe?) rooms on my stay in March. For $200/nite, you get a standard MC room with a marble shower. There are some other amenities too, but I would have been very disappointed if I paid for it.

4. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there are four different room types up there. They all look great. But the “Studios” and “Suites” are just regular MC rooms and Monaco suites (respectively) dressed up in Hotel 32 attire. The “Lofts” and “Pents” (as they call them) are very nice, though: true suites, very large, TVs everywhere, great bathrooms. I’ve stayed in a Loft a few times and really enjoy them.

There’s also a lounge up there that has some hot food during the evenings and usually has pastries and the like in the mornings. And they always have Cokes, water, coffee and fruit available. It isn’t anything special, but it does occasionally come in handy. They also have a concierge up there which is convenient.

As mentioned, the rack rate that they show on the website seems quite steep. If I was paying those kind of prices, I doubt Monte Carlo would be my first (or second or third) choice. But, they do seem to let even middle of the road players stay up there comp’d. I’m no big shot by any stretch of the imagination but I’ve always been able to get a Loft comp’d by my host.

If you want to stay at MC and can get one comp’d, I say jump on it.

5. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have stayed at Monte Carlo three times with good deals in the standard rooms. For what they wanted for the Hotel 32 rooms we could have stayed at Encore. Thought it was pretty steep.

6. Llew

Llew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesn't airport limo also come standard with these?

7. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Hotel32 rooms are the ones that were remodeled after the roof fire at MC a few years ago. I wonder if MGM's insurance paid for this? I believe Hotel32 is a poor man's Skylofts..... Separate check-in, etc., but on the top floor of the hotel...

8. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

According to their website, yes.

9. LushLife

LushLife Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious. Anyone know where they get the 32 from?

10. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    32nd Floor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.