1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ahhh! MLife lost my reservation!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BlueSkadoo, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being a nervous nelly, I called to ask for an email confirmation. Low and behold, they have no record of my reservation. I had reserved MGM for three nights around 4th of July. Now the price is about 100 bucks more. Do you guys think I have any recourse since I have zero records? The MGM lady wasn't super helpful and seemed to think she was helping me out to book it for me at the higher price.

2. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dig on CET, and when I book through them I get an email of the details. Plus, if there is a deposit that is a record on the credit card. Sorry, I would not think you have much recourse with no record.

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have at least a confirmation number?
    Without that its your word against theirs and we know who is going to win that one.
    I recommend asking to speak to a host.

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do YOU not have any records?

5. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought I was all good because when I would log into my MLife account, the drop-down menu showed my dates, but nothing would come up. So I assumed it was all good, but the wonky website was just being...well, itself.

6. y2mulder

y2mulder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, The Mlife Website has been to be buggish on days that the sun comes up in the morning.

Seriously though, it will be back soon. I literally gain and and lose 2-4 offers a day, and I have NEVER found a reservation on the site.

7. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of thoughts:

- If you booked this reservation through a travel website, like Expedia or Travelocity, the reservation won't show on the MLife website and it may not show up in the MGM computers until a couple of days before your arrival dates

- If you booked with MGM directly, either phoning in the reservation or using their website, they would have given you a confirmation number

- If you booked with MGM directly using an offer the offer should still be valid

- If you booked with MGM directly it doesn't sound like your room is fully comped... meaning they should have taken your CC number for deposit. You can ask them to look it up again by that and check your credit card to see if they actually charged anything or are holding funds off it.

- If the reservation showed up on the MLife website it sounds like they should have your account information recorded somewhere. If you called the front desk to get a confirmation originally try calling the VIP guest services number on the back of your MLife card.

As for recourse: if you have no record of the reservation and they have no record of the reservation then there really isn't anything anybody can do for you.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.