1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jaborwalkeez

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by NurseLisa, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Jaborwalkeez are coming back to Monte Carlo for a bit in some tent outside for a few months until they move to the luxor. Our kids really want to see them.
    Tickets just went on sale this weekend for shows that begin on June 8th. Do you think they will offer some specials this week to fill the place up since they only have a couple of weeks to fill those first shows?

If anyone sees an offer on goldstar or travelzoo please let me know.

Was thinking of chancing Tix for tonight, but it's a little tight for my taste. We can only go on Monday night and we don't fly in until 1:00 on Monday.
    thanks.

2. jacj2020

jacj2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let us know how the tent thing works (Temperature, accustics, seating comfort, etc.) I have a son who is interested , but I'm leary of the tent. Thanks

3. ckatsu

ckatsu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah. While I was planning our trip coming up next week I decided to pass on seeing jabawockeez due to that tent situation. Please let us know how it goes Cuz I'm curious too.

4. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called last night and they said that the Tent was still under construction and they now are not planning on having the first show until June 10th, even though the website says the 8th. I asked him what the seating chart was like and he said just like the theater. So I asked, "will the tent have a balcony?" and he said, "no,just a "way back".
    Oh boy that sounds GREAT!!! Then we somehow got disconnected. Guess he didn't like all my questions.
    The ticket prices have gone UP since the tent construction began.....I am thinking we will take a chance and look at Tix For tonight. I'm not hip on paying $80 for tent tickets, I didn't pay that much for Abscenith and I'm glad, because my butt was sore at the end on those hard wooden folding chairs.
    How late can we pick up Tix for Tonight vouchers for a 7:30 show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.