1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BF tickets?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by RockinLV, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockinLV

RockinLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at some event schedule site and saw that Leann Rimes will have a couple of shows at the LVH during the time that my husband and I are in Vegas. The cheapest tickets were BF, can anyone tell me what this means? Is it Balcony Floor, or am I completely wrong?:haha:

2. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

Well, ya might have been on a discount broker site... no idea what BF means.
    The Las Vegas Hotel website is www.thelvh.com

LeAnn has 3 nights of Shows, Dec. 13,14,15. Tickets are: $53.90 to $64.90 and $77.00
    I saw LeAnn there a few years back when it was the Las Vegas Hilton...REAL GOOD SHOW!

Bring up the website...www.thelvh.com
    Point to Entertainment up top...
    'click' Event Calendar...
    Scroll to LeAnn's picture...
    'click' buy tickets...(you're NOT buying...)
    'click' buy tickets again to get to the seating chart. (any date...)
    Click on a color to see seating prices.

The FNT ORCHESTRA (front) seats go from ROWS A to F and I think they're too close for good sound.($77.00)
    Up front, the vocals sound 'muddy' in that room, but if ya wanna be up close...go for it.
    I suggest ORCHESTRA seats, ROWS G,H,I,J,K.($64.90)

There are BALCONY tics too...$53.90. I've sat up there. It's a great view and sound...you're a bit further
    away, but it's still good if you can get the front row. It's real steep up there too, so if that bothers you,
    I'd choose something on the floor.

Call the box office for tics: 1.888.732.7117
    *if a discount price is what you're looking for, call BEST OF VEGAS 1.800.947.1081 www.bestofvegas.com
    LeAnn isn't shown on their calendar yet...it's too early BUT they still may be selling her tickets at a bit
    of a discount. Reason I like these guys is...you know where your seat is rather than First Come/First Serve
    when you get to the box office the way many of the other discount brokers work. You'll know where you're
    sitting with Best Of Vegas and they 'sometimes' have great prices...call 'em and ask.

3. RockinLV

RockinLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! That's a lot of helpful information :) wow, I don't know what site hubby found for ticket prices, but all the prices were like over $100 there. That's not much of a discount one can say :haha: Would be a nice show to go to, even though it's outside my "regular" taste of music. There is just something about her :)

4. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

In re to the broker site you were on...
    They have their place if you want to pay their price. Many times they have tics
    before they go on sale to the general public but...they are ALWAYS twice/three
    times the price that the box office will charge.
    If you're a BIG FAN, or don't want to take a chance that all the better seats will
    be sold before you get your chance...that's when you pay the broker.
    Many times however, their seats aren't the best...just very expensive.
    You want to see LeAnn...call the LVH box office, request your SECTION/ROW and
    see what they can do for you. Even their most expensive seat is way less than
    what a broker would charge.

5. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the balcony rows are numbered BA through BG. So BF would be the 2nd to last row of the balcony. Gotta believe you can do better than that!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.