1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sin City Sinners

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GPZ, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPZ

GPZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A great band - looking forward to seeing them again. They play on Fremont regularily but there's some issue with their dates right now, so I'm looking at going to either Club Madrid @ Sunset Station on the Friday, or at Vince Neil's Girls, Girls, Girls on the Saturday. I'm staying at the Nugget. Any thoughts on which bar might be better? I'll go with whichever one is closest to Fremont as I'd rather not pay arm/leg for a cab, if there's no real difference.

Thoughts?

2. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends if you also want to see naked girls or not - Girls, Girls, Girls is a strip club.

I am not sure which is closer to Fremont - both bars are a fair cab ride away.

3. GPZ

GPZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, Vince Neil is going to be at his club on the Saturday and will be jamming with the band, so we're going to go. Wife doesn't mind the strip club thing. We'll head over from the south strip so cab shouldn't be too bad.

I haven't been to a strip club in Vegas. What am I looking at for cover charge, drinks, etc? Could care less about the boobies but am hoping for a fun night.

Advice welcome - cheers!

4. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call the club ahead of time, and they will provide you with free limo to the club and free cover charge (tip the limo driver, of course).
    Otherwise, cover will run $30-$50.
    Drinking in a strip club isn't cheap. Domestic beer will be $8-$10 per bottle. Liquor drinks will be $10-$15 per drink, depending on liquor quality.
    You might consider calling or checking their website to see if they have any couples and/or bottle service specials.

5. GPZ

GPZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beautiful - thank you for your advice jimboguy. I'll call GGG tomorrow and see what I can find.

6. GPZ

GPZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK...I have to admit ignorance. What is bottle service?

Stop laughing....everybody. I don't go to nightclubs around here and only get to Vegas every couple years. :beer:

7. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It means paying anywhere from $150 to $600 for your own reserved table with a bottle of alcohol and some mixers.

8. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bottle service is where you purchase a bottle of liquor (vodka, gin, what have you) for your table rather than one drink at a time. The price of the bottle includes your choice of mixers (e.g. tonic water or cranberry juice, if you ordered a bottle of vodka). You'll also get your own waitress, who will expect a gratuity on top of the price of the bottle. The service often also includes a more private seating area (e.g. a booth, table, etc).
    Depending on how much of a drinker you are -- and the specials a particular club has -- this can be an economical option in a strip club.
    If you plan on only having a few drinks, though, bottle service might not be right for you.

I am not a night club person, but I do like to attend a strip club when I go to Vegas (unlike you, I do care deeply about boobies :nworthy: ). If it is just me and a buddy going (2 people total) we typically won't get bottle service. However, if there are 3 or 4 or more, we typically get bottle service as it's more economical than buying individual drinks all night.

Finally, here is the website for Vince Neil's Girls, Girls, Girls, http://www.girlsgirlsgirlsvegas.com/index.php
    You'll notice that a flyer for the Sin City Sinners is on that page. Also, if you scroll down there is a number to call for limo service.

9. DesignFactory

DesignFactory Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bottles are more expensive in the bars, obviously. That's probably why many people just rent a hotel and purchase liquor to be drank there. I know, however, you don't go all the way to Vegas and not want to experience the night life.

10. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great night with Vince also doing a few crue classics

how can you go wrong with Vince neil singing girls girls girls in a strip club

11. GPZ

GPZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As it turned out, Vince Neil was performing on Fremont Street, for free, the same night. We decided we didn't want to lay out the cash for Girls Girls Girls, as we really just wanted to see the band and didn't care for the strip club thing, so we just watched Vince on Fremont. It was a great show - I've seen Motley Crue a few times and it was just as good. Vince's band was incredible and we were the equivalent of 10 rows away on a beautiful spring night. We'll see the Sinners the next time we're in town.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.