1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife sapphire vs pearl??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bamfbowhunter, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a sapphire right now lowest there is mostly bc I only play table games and bc I'm not a High Roller. Lol. I do play big enough to go up a little tho if I play slots and stuff.

Even being sapphire I still got 2 nights and 75$ free play for June at mgm

My question is how much better will my offers be if I try to jump up to pearl or gold??

2. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think most people will say it isn't so much your level on mlife but your actual play that determines the room offers. The levels do give you some perks but overall they are going to look at the amount you bet and how long you bet.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    offers have nothing to do with tier. offers have to do with your level of play. just getting to pearl will do nothing for your offers except for the fact that in order to get to pearl you probably had to bump up your play. getting to gold is a big jump from sapphire, so that would mean an even bigger increase in play, which could translate to better offers, but still has nothing to do with your tier.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As said here almost daily - offers are based on your play, not your tier.

5. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like everyone says, the color of the card wont determine your offers. Theres other calculations they do to determine what offers they will give you.

So dont focus on getting to the next card color thinking it will give better offers. The offer you got is probably better than some get at Gold level.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BUT - if you average daily/trip play goes up along with getting the next level, then the offers will improve. Sometimes those things are hand in hand, other times not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.