1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best place to view a sunset?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by PokerFaceNJ, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokerFaceNJ

PokerFaceNJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry as I researched the "search engine" but could not find this topic. Would love to take my wife to see the sunset with a few drinks in hand. I have read that maybe the Mix or Voodoo Lounge might be a good spot? How about The STRAT ? Any opinions?

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jamaica?:evillaugh

3. riverrat44

riverrat44 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The top of the Stratosphere . The sunrise and sunset view here is spectacular and makes a great photo.

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's exactly what I was thinking. It used to be called the "Romance Lounge" and now evidently "107 Level Lounge", but I can't imagine a better view anywhere west of the Mississippi!

5. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Top of the World in the Stratosphere is good. So is the Eifel Tower restaurant at Paris. Get a table on the side overlooking the Bellagio Fountains. You see the fountains and the sun setting behind the hotel.

I have had dinner at sunset at both and you can not go wrong either way. Price wise, it is a slightly more pricey dinner at Paris, but the food at Paris is much much better and it is an awesome experience.

6. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could come up with a lengthy list of better options out here, but if in Vegas and the Mojave, where there are blocking mountains to the west and sunrises are so utterly gorgeous, atop a high space like Strat would be the way to go, with drink in hand.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.