1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Someone tell me about Gallery niteclub

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by farkingidiot, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm changing things up a bit this trip and in my attempt to avoid the electronica style music that seems to be taking over Vegas :vomit:, I'm going to hit up Gallery Nightclub at PH. From what I hear they play the slower beat, hip-hop style that I get from Lavo and Tao. Can someone give me the lay of the land? How's the dance area? What's the balcony area like? Dancing Girls? Tell me bout it!

2. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hit and miss. I wouldnt pay to get in thats for sure. Most nights and even during weekends, you can get a band to get in free. We've walked in on a Sat night and it was pretty empty. Looked like a house party with 50 people just standing around.
    I've been in other nights when its packed too but its rare to see that. I dont go that often to Gallery so I can't say exactly how it is on other times.

IMO, if you like the hip hop/top 40 music, check out 1oak or Pure.

3. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I was wondering about the hit or miss aspect. Chateau seems to have gotten that way a bit, too. I was hoping to avoid 1oak cause I hate hitting clubs shen they are just starting up, but looks like I might have to make a stop there.

4. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I think I went to Gallery on a Sat night in December, two dudes guestlisted in for free by a worker at one of the Numb drink bars. I guess that should say something.

It was crowded though, from what I can recall.. but strange crowd, honestly I don't even remember though.. Sadly it was the last night of the rodeo, and me and my friend ended up spending like 5 hours in Toby Keith's Bar and Grill because that is where Vegas hung out that night. Not a country fan, but that night I took one for the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.