1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does skipping a day affect ADT?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by MurphDogg, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MurphDogg

MurphDogg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Simple question, does going a day without gambling on my Total Rewards card while gambling the day before and the day affect my ADT or is it treated as two separate 1-day trips?

2. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

Are you staying on a CET property?

3. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are staying with them than they know you are in house and skipping a day will hurt your ADT. If you are not staying with them it wont matter at all and count as 2 trips.

4. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

Exactly

If you're staying there, you're on the grid
    If elsewhere, you're off the grid.

and keep in mind, to stay off the grid (if staying off CET property), you should not use your card or status for ANYTHING...no food charges, no use of points, no Diamond line at buffet....toss your CET card in the safe for that day

Any use and you pop up on the grid and ring up a day.

I just thought of something, and hope I don't give any ideas, but what if a CET card had a RFID in it, so even if you walked on property with it in your pocket, you'd show up on the grid?

5. MurphDogg

MurphDogg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am staying there but because I booked my trip through vegas.com (using the $50 off purchases of $250 and $100 gift cards for $80 from Costco) my TR number is not tied to my reservation. As long as I don't tie the card to my reservation (book anything to the room, etc.) will this still work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.