1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Another Friday Night in Vegas...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I was supposed to have Friday off, but while I was sitting in my massage chair getting my controversial pedicure, the bosses at the Golden Gate called me in to work on Friday. Since I need the money, I jumped on it.

DonD made it to my table during the day, and told me to come find him at his usual "Norm" barstool at the Plaza Keno Bar when my shift ended.

So 6pm finally rolls around, and I make my way to the exit. There was a moderately attractive gal standing in the doorway, so on my way out, I just tossed out a casual Hey, how's it going...?

I got an interesting response in the form of a proposition. I'm doing just fine, baby... You want some company?

[​IMG]

Oh...so that's the kind of girl she was.

So I just told her she couldn't afford me and kept on walking. [​IMG]

A couple minutes later, I was drinking Amber Bock with Don and finally resting my tired feet. He introduced me to his friend Dave, and Dave's girlfriend Patty.

It seems that Patty is a former Laker Girl and as luck would have it, she was hosting (hostessing?) a bachelorette party this weekend. So she then proceeded to introduce me to several attractive ladies that were with her. [​IMG]

Well, the drinks started flowing, and the stories and jokes were getting better and better, and before I knew it, I was swept up into the middle of the bachelorette party. Don wasn't feeling too well, and bid us good evening, and the next thing I knew I was going to dinner with ELEVEN hot women, who I'd just met a few minutes before.

Yep. Mikey's Eleven. [​IMG]

They had reserved a big table at Magnolia's at the Four Queens, and I sat right smack in the middle surrounded by eleven ladies all of varying degrees of hotness and availability. I did my best to mind my manners and not get anything on my shirt, and we had a great time and a lot of laughs. Turns out one of the chicks even *prefers* to stay at the Golden Gate while downtown.

Take that, Doc! [​IMG]

Anyhow, the prime rib was ok, not bad, not that great, but the conversation and the company were the best I'd had in a long time. I just sat there shaking my head and laughing to myself thinking No way...how did I end up in the middle of this party....

When the check came, I tried to pay, but they insisted that I was now family and that I was their guest.

So I guess I could say that not only was I picked up by eleven chicks, they also took me out! After dinner it was time to wander the Fremont Street Experience, and of course take a ride on the grain train. A couple of the young lasses didn't have ID on them, so I stepped up and stood in line for a couple of yards of Mudslides and Banana Bayous so they could avoid the hassle.

By that time, I was exhausted, and my feet were already killing me from my day at the tables. So I just took a few sips from random glasses, got a few kisses, hugs, and gropes, and said goodnight. They also said they'd come over and play at my table the next day (which a few of them did, for a few minutes...)

Anyhow, I was grinning all the way home, and I put another Friday in the history books.

Again, I didn't see it coming when I woke up that morning. Must've been the pedicure... [​IMG]

Mikey

2. LKN-NC

LKN-NC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are one amazing guy! Another one for your book someday ;)

3. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bet her room had a better view than mine.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ May 01, 2005, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: doctor_al ]

4. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, guess I picked the wrong Friday!!!

Fantastic Mikey!

5. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

6. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to hear that you had a great time with my friends on Friday night Mikey. They are very nice people. My leg was hurting sooooo bad that we left for home on Saturday morning instead of Sunday. I have NEVER left Vegas early before. Going to see a surgeon on Monday and hope he has some answers.

When I got to the GG to see if Mikey was there, he was the stickman and I watched for awhile before stepping up to play. He moved over to the dealers spot and there was no way that you could tell that he was fairly new at dealing craps. He is 100 times better that what you would normally see dealing at the Golden Gate. I ended up doubling my money at his table and that was the best run I had the whole trip.
    [​IMG]

7. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice Mikey. Must have been the pedicure. Good going! Can't wait for more "Mikey Milestones".

8. East Coast Shuffle

East Coast Shuffle Low-Roller

Hmmmm....wonder what a manicure & a facial will do ?. [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Wildcat Fan

Wildcat Fan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep it up Mikey, see you Memorial Day Weekend.
    But I will not act like I know you of course.

10. IllMarty

IllMarty Orangutan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice going Mikey. [​IMG]

Hey Don, bring the hot girls for me to oogle next time. [​IMG] Hope you feel better soon.

Marty

11. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

If you don't watch it, you're gonna be the official Vegas greeter!!

Mikey...you are such a chick magnet :D

12. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i haven't checked the board in a few weeks and im completely out of the loop! i finally caught up and read mikeys blogs.. mikey continues to amaze..

working at the GG?? thats my place, you will definetly see me this summer..

13. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say you copied this from a Vegas Jer trip report [​IMG] . Just kidding Jer!!!! :D

All I can say is [​IMG] . You must have been tired to jump off that train. I would've been riding that thing to the very end. [​IMG]

14. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey, I talked to Patty and Dave today and they said that you are a fun person and they really enjoyed your company. BTW, the reason that all the girls didn’t show up at your table the next day was because of hangovers.
    The girls went to Chippendales on Saturday night and got VIP seating because one of the girls had connections there. There were ten or eleven that went and Patty’s daughter, the one that is getting married got talked into getting on the stage and they had a blast. Patty was hoarse the next day from so much yelling and laughing. Patty is one of the people that hire the new Laker Girls each year. I am going to ask her if she needs a helper. ;)

15. Falcon_Rob

Falcon_Rob Flying Winnebago

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to my world Mikey. If I had a nickel for everytime that I left a big group of eleven increasingly tipsy bachelorettes because my feet were tired, I'd be staying at the Wynn every weekend! :rolleyes:

Just kidding of course. Keep the stories coming, please!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.