1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

visit the folks

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by IXLR8, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IXLR8

IXLR8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Although I have been a long time fan of this board, I don't post very often.

My parents live in Henderson, so I go out to visit about every 3 months.

The following are a couple of highlights over the course of the weekend.

Saturday afternoon we went to Lake Las Vegas for cocktails. After a couple of hours and consuming way more than any person should, we decided to hit the lounge at the Ritz Carlton. Lucky us we got there just in time to sit at the bar and disrupt the Blueblood's afternoon tea hour. Bartender was great, poured em stiff and after an hour I got the courage up to order a Louis XII, which I always wanted to do. First time I have ever ordered one and it was great to share it with my father.

Other hightlight. Upon recommendation of may posters we watched the last 9 holes of the masters in the sports book at the Bellagio. Although we were lucky enough to find a table, it was standing room only towards the end. As you can imagine, when Tiger drained his chip the place went bonkers, I mean you couldn't hear yourself think.

We did some gambling, but no big winnings or episodes worth mentioning. Besides, I leave the elaboration and story telling to Hurricane.

Keep posting, I always enjoy reading.

2. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's a Louis XII?

3. abner2xday

abner2xday High-Roller

Remy Martin "Louis XIII" Cognac which goes for like $1500 retail for a bottle.

Don't ask me what it tastes like cause I will never know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.