1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MM2 Winners?

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Coaster Kikky, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I was just wondering who among the T2V gang came home financial winners from our getaway? I know we are all winners for having met & spent such enjoyable times with each other - anyone also manage to make some dinero?

Hubby made over $1500 at the poker tables. I actually was up about $500 in blackjack (edited to add: AND my University of Vermont Catamounts win!) before I started to buy drinks and stuff for my friends (money very well spent!) but I did not come home with more money than I started with. Angy's pic of winning $500 near the end of her trip made me wonder.... anyone else?

[ March 24, 2005, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Coaster Kikky ]

2. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

Babydoll, I think everyone at T2V was a "winner" last weekend.

Financially, my win was bittersweet. Up almost $3G by Friday evening, then hit by a phucking freight train on Saturday and back to even, then up $1250 Sunday.

Of course, this does not include THEHotal room comps, which easily totalled $900.

[​IMG]

3. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was up over a grand, thanks to a couple of really nice craps tables at the Barbary Coast, Orleans, Imperial Palace and Frontier! [​IMG]

Would've been up a *lot* more had I never played at the LV Club, Main Street Station, or Gold Coast. :rolleyes:

Mikey

4. sanonofresurfer

sanonofresurfer Dude

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was up $20 at one point....and then it was all downhill. [​IMG]

But I made up for it in good friends and L O T S
    of [​IMG] .

5. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Down a few hundred (even after the day that I couldn't lose). Not bad considering the amount of gambling that I did. Like Jack said, we were all winners. Best rake I ever made on a trip was plus $1,300.00 & this trip beat the hell out of that one [​IMG] .

6. RamBill

RamBill Tourist

MM2 Gambling: -1,600.00

Lifelong friendships cemented with memories to last a lifetime: PRICELESS!!!!!!

[ March 25, 2005, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: RamBill ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.