1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Prince Paul

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by VegasDon, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDon

VegasDon Tourist

My Trip Report

I keep seeing Prince Paul's name make appearances in the MM2 reports, but no report from His Highness. What's up with that? Prince, where's your report???

2. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He just got back home yesterday, he told me. Lot of catching up to do but way too hurting to tackle it all. Not that the rest of us don't know anything at all about that!

Come to think of it, there are still several outstanding reports.... Angy? Ross? Terry? Al? Blackjack? Come on kids! Get with the program ;)

3. RamBill

RamBill Tourist

Angy and Chicago Cyn don't get back until today. Blackjack is waiting for a liver transplant, Ross is still out there trying to figure out how to convert yards to metres at golf school, Terry is in intensive therapy after what he saw Friday night and Al is busy with his new thesis on Fremont street denizens.....

4. VegasDon

VegasDon Tourist

Well, its just as well everyone didn't submit at once or my poor students wouldn't get any Texas or U.S. History this week!!!

Its been hard to tear myself away from this board to teach classes. Everyone's reports are so much fun to read.

Any updates from the student dealer?

5. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine is done. I want to review it tonight as it is very long & add some fun faces & such. It will be posted tomorrow. I talked to Angy & Cyn today. They are still there & fly out at 5:00 this afternoon Vegas time so Angy will need some recover time as well & probably won't get anything posted till this weekend. She said Mikey has been sick (flu) - I think we wore him out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.