1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Its official....

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Billy from TX., Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I woke up at my normal 6am this morning and was preparing my mind to get up and get ready for work. Then it dawned on me.....I'M ON VACATION!!!
    Although I am still 6 days away from Vegas I am away from work for the next 11 days. At least work at my job.
    Now if I could just convince my wife that because I am on vacation I don't need to do all the stuff around the house like she is expecting.

2. ncgirl

ncgirl Guest

Billy
    just do anything she asks for the next few days with a big smile.
    You never know when your in Vegas when you'll have to redeem yourself for something !

3. Big Tex

Big Tex Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool Billy,
    As a fellow Garland dude, I know the weather sucks this morning, so you might even be more obliged to do some things around the house. My Vegas vacation is still 2 weeks away! Enjoy your time off.

Tex

4. ilovevegasbaby

ilovevegasbaby Tourist

Try to rest up for your trip in a few days [​IMG] .

I know about weather sucking! It is snowing here right now and I can't wait to leave for Vegas on Sunday!

5. Shooter

Shooter Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Billy,

I think were going to be in Vegas at the same time. My large group is flying in Thursday morning and staying to Monday the 7th.

Which hotel are you staying at this trip?

Mike

6. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shooter

I'll be staying at the Riviera again this year. This will be the first trip without my wife. She is finishing school so my bud from work will be going along. We get there Friday morning and leave Monday afternoon.

Big Tex
    That is what my entire week is going to consist of except tomorrow I get to leave my cell to take the dogs to the vet for there annual shots and check up.
    Hopefully by the end of the week I can sneak past the guard long enough to get me a couple cigars for the trip. Wish me luck with that.

What part of Garland are you from? I live in North Garland off of Brand and Apollo.

[ January 28, 2005, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Billy from TX. ]

7. Big Tex

Big Tex Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, Billy we are almost neighbors... I'm in North Garland too at Shiloh Rd. and Arapaho Rd. Sorry to hear about you being sick and all. Take care before the big trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.