1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood: Get Shorty Room

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by InTownNow, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InTownNow

InTownNow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I got room 1583. I took pics with my cell phone. I had a view of the Bellagio fountians, Back side of the Paris Balloon. I could read the side view of Paris on it. And I had a view of the Paris Valet round-a-bout. My room was aka. "Get Shorty Room." It had a huge pic of John Travolta over the business desk, a large pic of the film cast over the roman bath tub. And a suit worn by one of the actors. And a Table with plane tickets inside it, that lit up. My bed was comfy! It was A Sheraton Serta King size. The pillows were dreamland! Accept I kept dreaming of my darn cat attacking my foot at night. Which is one reason why I booked away from her. To get an all night sleep. I woke up at 430am! Did not get out of bed until 5 am.

One helluva a bath. Roman size. I lobstered myself. Totally red sunburnt looking afterwards. Twice I ate at Duke of Earls. Dinner was Italian sandwich, breakfast was the Earl Cobb salad. The sandwich seemed to douse the Bloody Mary I had on a empty stomach. I sobered up. But really wanted the bedtime to myself! I think that mirror outside the bathroom gave me a cold hard dose of reality on my body. Time to lose weight, flattend the stomach. I could tell those shoes are really toning my legs up. Much better shape than a year ago.

I only had trouble with the key letting me in. I had to push down on the top portion of that card reader to get it to beep my card.

I got the fountain view room with out the twenty dollar trick. Just the low price of $56.00 tax included. Found deal at LVA for being a facebook user.

Ps. The freebie vanity stuff on the bathroom sink are kinda hard to get the liquid out. A very slow process! I do love the facial soap! Wished I requested more from the maid outside across prepping up a room.

Extra: At the end of the hallway where I was staying were these two black lacquer side by side mystery doors. Not sure it goes to a suite or the maid chambers supplies.:poke:

My Bloody Mary Adventure (different post I started)
    Back to the Bloody Mary I got mine at Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile Shop LaSalsa Cantina for $7.95 missed my coupon in the coupon book. I had that thing drunked down before I got back to my room. (this is another thread.) And I could taste the alcohol. Saw the bartender make it. Tomatoe Juice, Salt/Pepper, Lime, then the alcohol on top, iced. I had an empty stomach. It was working quickly. Got stopped by a guy named guy at a natural nature skin kiosk. He cleaned my wrist. I told him my life story. Cannot afford nothing. So he got no sale, I walked away cleaner wrist. Price went from $195 to $55 for a scrub jar and gel. My right wrist still looks good today and bettter than my left wrist.

2. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's one powerful Bloody Mary! Exactly how long ago did you drink it?

When we Were Young
  3. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :evillaugh :clap:

4. Mikey Morris

Mikey Morris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forget the bloody mary

Who would buy a $155 jar of lotion. then it went down to $55. What a scam.:nono::eek:

5. InTownNow

InTownNow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did not buy the lotion! He said price was originally $155 but its closing time, now its $55 dollars. I told him, no I got the room thru a friend. Which was a lie. :ssst:

I drank the bloody Mary Night of the 27th 6pm or so. Pratically in 3 gulps! I was beginning to feel walking on air. Felt good! Yet the sandwich sobered me up in the same hour. I wanted to pass out on the bed and have a thorough nights sleep! Woke up at 430am! DANG!

I kept having dreams the darn cat was attacking my foot! :grrr:

It was worth the $56.00! And no resort Fee! :nworthy:

PS he was never invited up to my room. Already told him low income, staying in town, even though I live in town. He had to whisper the price!

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm so confused, but that happens to me quite frequently.

7. cpochick

cpochick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ME TOO!

I'm confused as to where did the cat come from?

and

did the lotion guy try to get into your room??

8. happyhour

happyhour Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. InTownNow

InTownNow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No he washed my right wrist. Looked better than my left wrist. Reason why I booked the room was for the roman bath tub. And to get away from my cat, who atacks my foot way to often during sleep position change over. She is so spoiled has over 21 toys. 10 under the bed. She had made a nest of the toys at one point two months ago. Wonder what was bred into her. A tabby/mix cat. Has the 'M' on the forehead. White penguin tummy, neck and feet. She is a busy kitty. Always looking to hunt down things inside. So I leave her pens on the desk and she is so gleefully thrilled to find them and knock them down to the floor with venegance.
    She might bring me one. She retrieves her toys I throw across the room. The guy never try to get into my room, just my wallet for a last minute sale for the day.

10. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did he try to get into your room?

11. biggump22

biggump22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is the bloody mary thread? I have to keep following this story!:nworthy:

12. InTownNow

InTownNow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  13. Cowgo

Cowgo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

How do you get dirty wrists?

14. InTownNow

InTownNow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They weren't dirty. He just wanted to clean one. To show how well the product smoothed out and moisturized the skin. I am sticking with Gold Bond sensitive skin. fragrant free! :nworthy: :peace:

I do feel the need to take opposite direction in that mall now, until he his like fired from that job. Rarely ever see same person at the Kiosks. Must be high quotas to meet. Or its a straight commission job.:confused2:

15. biggump22

biggump22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife wants to know if you made it back home safe to the crazy cat. How are the feet holding up?

16. InTownNow

InTownNow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of course I made it back home, safe! I was dumb enough to take LVB home. Far left lane squeezed into middle lane, then around Mirage/Venetian, far right lane squeezed into middle lane. Some stupid Crane doing some work at the new venetian add on. So I had to cut around Venetian alley way and take a back road home to downtown. Took like 20 minutes longer sitting in that traffic!

Upon opening front door, that's when I noticed my apt did not smell so fresh as I thought. Which started the What do maids use to give the hotel room that fresh smell.

Ozium is not the answer. Smells like lemon pledge for like 20 minutes. :blowkiss:

My foot still gets attacked by this cat. Not as bad. Sometimes claws sometimes none. Keep forgetting to buy a squirt gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.