1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Chocolate Chips & A Private Jet

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Bo333, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Far northeast here. Been in Austin for 10 years, before that I was in Michigan for 19.

2. Greensideup

Greensideup Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed every bit of your report, both parts!!!
    The private jet had to be over the top. I can dream........
    Thanks for sharing your adventure.

3. LaRae

LaRae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One word = "Wow"

4. garry

garry Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, great stories. Being a craps player and staying to long to stand, thats dedication to the felt. Oh, the collage fund is that for Ivy league schools or state university's.

5. Kiwicol

Kiwicol Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great post Bo.

You certainly have me fired up for the upcoming trip.

I am also arriving on a flash jet - unfortunately with 300 other people after 12 hours flying. Hopefully after that the rest of the trip goes just like your one.

Cheers mate:wink2:

6. trooth

trooth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report, I don't think I could have handled betting the large amounts of a friend's money either. I know large numbers are relative, but my nerves would have me wrecked.

7. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the belated report. The craps sessions were interesting.........typical ups and downs, but a great read. And a big thanks for helping America become better educated in the future.

8. biggump22

biggump22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report. Thanks for taking the time to post. I always give props to those who can still find the motivation to hit the gym while partying in Vegas. So much easier before you have 10-20 cocktails running through the system.

Creepy how the hosts tracked you down in the restaurant. I would assume some players would not like that "attention" during a meal depending upon the occasion.

9. Totti

Totti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a read! Best trip report in a while and it wasn't even long enough! Give us the other details! I want to hear all about the Craps runs and the hookers!

10. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report. Glen is right you never know who is sitting beside you. My $15K a day bankroll pales in comparison to the bum looking dude sitting next to me on my last trip. BJ dealer tells me he is a regular at $150K a day bankroll, would have never known it by the looks of him. Anyway I really enjoyed it, thanks for posting!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

11. serenasea

serenasea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great Report

Great report, and it was fun reading about your friends, the jet, the gambling. It sounds like Robbie handles his wealth with class. Best of all, two of your friends met for the first time and got along well, because bad chemistry could have turned a Vegas adventure into a trip from hell.

12. edsgirl

edsgirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was great fun to read your report! You were initially worried that your two friends didn't know each other. How are things now, everyone's a best buddie!

13. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the comments everyone.

I'm going back in April with my 'regular crew'. No private jet, and the only chocolate chips will be in our cookies.

I'll probably be alone for a few days if anyone wants to get together :thumbsup:

14. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report really enjoyed it, while I've never had a friend that was quite on that other side, I have been around some that I know they are having a different experience then me with their gambling. I wish there was more actually though of the story, ups and downs are always fun to read, especially if they wind up as ups for the trip.

Although a heavy gambling trip between that corner of the strip, probably as you said was really just a rinse and repeat story.

The private plane would have been a nice surprise too. Was this the first time going to Vegas with either of these too?

15. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was my first time in Vegas with them. I had never gambled with Robbie before. Josh and I gambled a time or 3 in Detroit & Windsor when I lived in Michigan.

16. B_Landers

B_Landers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. Great TR obviously from the "how the other half lives" angle, but also just well written and super entertaining to read. Thanks for posting!

Along with others, I'd love to hear more detail. Seems pretty safe to say no one has been bored so far. :thumbsup:

17. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Next trip

You should see if you can get in a march madness trip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.