1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SpinyNorma's Teeny-Tiny Roller Mini Tour

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by SpinyNorma, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpinyNorma

SpinyNorma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, everyone! Passion, I'd love to write your report for you but, of course, it would mean I'd have to tag along. If you can talk my job into okaying me being off, I would make that Noble Sacrifice of more Vegas time for you. My treacherous feet and I are like that.

2. Passion4mb

Passion4mb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR and wonderful sense of humour. I can sympathize with you about your sore feet. I'm going to Vegas in a couple of weeks, would you write my trip report for me...please???? :)

3. Piech

Piech Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sooo - I gotta ask - what kind of shoes tormented your feet so much??
    Did you do a rookie mistake and wear new shoes this trip??

Just wondering.......

4. SpinyNorma

SpinyNorma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Not at all. Only once did I make the mistake of wearing new semi-cute shoes to Vegas. The resulting stigmata taught me a lesson that has stayed with me for many years afterward.:nono:

No, the shoes were fine. They were off-brand Sketchers, worn for months and well broken in. It was the sheer amount of walking that killed my pitiful feet. It doesn't help that they're somewhat flat and prone to bitching anyway.My tendency to get lost, despite many trips to our shiny tacky Mecca and knowing my way around*, also didn't help.

*I do know how to get from one place to another. It's once I'm inside my destination that all sense of direction tends to cruelly abandon me. What can I say? I'm a maroon.

5. paulalovesvegas

paulalovesvegas Tourist

I have loved this trip report so much I have read it aloud to my husband and brother in law ... we love your story telling ......

6. SpinyNorma

SpinyNorma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! I'm hoping to go again around April for a week. Imagine how long that report will be! It's sure to be a treat for those with a fetish for sore feet.:evillaugh

7. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for posting a great read. You have a future in front of you..........not as a tour guide, but as a writer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.