1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

17 days in November

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Dewey090, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well actually I started the last two days of October.
    I was not too impressed with Halloween in Vegas. Maybe i was just in the wrong places.

To narrate 17 days with all the rambling I do would produce a ridiculous trip report. Mine is posted on my blog in bits so skimming is more possible. I am not the best photographer and my camera malfunctioned as well, but I did capture some bits of the trip.

You can see it here:

http://vegasbirthdaybash.blogspot.com/

I am so long in posting because I've been sick in bed since I came home.
    That all seems to have passed, I hope. I expect the quality of the report suffered as I did; however, I was pleased just to finally get it in some readable form.

2. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dewey, job well done. I enjoyed every word. :nworthy:

3. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great Report, TY for sharing

nice pics of everything too , especially of the VMB meet :) nice to put faces to the names now

4. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice Job Sir!

Thank you - hope you are feeling better now.

5. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting. It was good to finally meet a few of you.

6. Boomer

Boomer Tourist

Dewey, great report sorry to hear you were sick, i was waiting for your report and wondered what was going on. Let me know what questions you had for me and i would like the other message board we talked about at Ellis Island. Take care glad your feeling better.

7. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Boomer,

I know you gave me your email, but I lost that along with your wife's name. My apologies. Check in the upper right hand corner of this screen below your name and you will see where it says "Private Messages" There we can share some of the more personal data.

8. NannyD

NannyD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to hear you are feeling better. Also thanks for arranging the meet it was

a lot of fun to meet & put faces to names. I really enjoyed my visit.

Thanks again,

Diane

:beer:

9. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for taking the time to come, everyone. Perhaps we can do it again another visit.

10. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dewey,

I truly enjoy your trip reports your descriptions make me feel as though I'm right there. I'm sorry to hear about you getting sicktowrads the end of your trip. Seventeen days is a marathon. I'd have to really be consious of my bankroll and not do alot of chasing.

11. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right. Bankroll is the problem. I can't play no limit or gamble all the time. However, the limit games are very cheap and take a long, long time if I play tight. And looking for cheap and free fun protects me from overspending.

I was very pleased with the outcome. However, I am not so sick that I don't even want to be on computer as I was the first week to ten days.

However, I am still sick. I can't shake it. My wife has something too. Hers came this week with fever. We just have been sick now since I came home.

12. Morpheus7272

Morpheus7272 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Dewey,

First, let me offer my sincerest apologies for missing the meet at Ellis Island. Beth and I planned on attending, but we played our LVA Sahara 50/40 coupon beforehand and found a good roulette table. We ended up sitting there over 2 hours and making up quite a bit of our previous VP losses. We thought that, with the trip down to Ellis, we might catch the group in the middle of steaks in the restaurant, so we figured we'd just catch everyone next time. We are sorry to have missed out on meeting everyone, however.

Nice read on the trip report, for sure. You have a nice writing style, and I wish I could write like that!

Dave

13. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, Dave, as I think I told you, Vegas is a hard place for being on a time clock. Sorry to miss meeting you. We should meet for a beer here in the area sometime.
    You missed a good one. Very interesting folks and some helpful conversation. I was pretty impressed and pleased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.