1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

T-Minus 40

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

...till Mikey and the Gang hit Vegas!

I hope they're ready for us, because it will be an epic adventure.

Mikey

2. cruiser

cruiser High-Roller

Mikey,

I wish you and the gang the best of luck. [​IMG] I must wait till mid June to get back to Vegas but I will live vicariously through you and the rest of the T2V gang in the meantime. I will expect several trip reports by April 1st and I'm sure they'll be great reads. By then, I'll only have another 75 days to go. :(

Go Longhorns!!!

T-131 (still too early to book)
    [​IMG]

3. v-dice

v-dice Tourist

I knew someday would post a countdown to March Madness. I am just trying not to think about it yet. Who am I trying to kid?? I check this board constantly when I have a trip coming up and read every new post that I have time for at work. [​IMG]

Have we decided on the meet for a craps session yet?? I saw a post about meeting at the Rio and someone was buying Mikey a Hurricane.

4. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This will be a trip of firsts for me...

First time staying at Mandalay Bay
    First time staying more than 3 days
    First Madness trip
    First time to the Voo Doo lounge at the Rio
    First trip renting a full size vehicle with no wife or kids
    First time at the Orleans, Monte Carlo, Bellagio and Mandalay Bay poker rooms
    First time I have waited 7 months to return to mecca

Baz

5. RossW

RossW North of the 49th

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a newbie at the this place, the T2V board. I've only been around since November 03 - but DAMN!! - I wish I were on that Madness trip with you veterns!! I was just in Sin City in November, I know the boss .....er....wife..... and also the person who I work for to make a living, wouldn't be too thrilled if I took some more time off now to go to Vegas. Maybe next time??

What does one need to do to become "One of the Boys"??

This is a great place to talk LV. I would be nice to meet some of you folk who are as enthralled by "The City in the Desert" as I am.

It is my favorite place by far.

My Nov 03 trip was my 13th time in about ten years or so

I always do have a good time, but I think with a crew like the T2V gang it would be most memorable.

To all those going in March - have a blast.

I know I would like to go sometime in the future...

Have Fun

Ross W

6. paulajpa

paulajpa Guest

I leave for the beautiful LAS VEGAS in a mere 9 days I cant wait look out craps I am ready to make some money ... you know a progressive slot win would really hit the spot also [​IMG]

I cant wait to get downtown and to have a yard or 2 of something sweet to drink [​IMG] oohh I better get back to work ,,, the next 9 days are going to kill me ...

7. D-train

D-train Tourist

I am ready...st patty's day and the madness..I heard a hurricane is brewing too!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!
    gonna be a blast

[ February 06, 2004, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: BuffaloDerek ]

8. NEON

NEON Tourist

I'll second that!!!
    And Bazootch, first for all you listed will be good firsts!!! the poker at MC is Excellent, the view from the Voodoo Lounge is excellent, and the food at Voodoo cafe is excellent... I have never stayed but am sure the mandalay Bay will be excellent and the other poker rooms as well!!! Especially the MARCH MADNESS!!! :D :D [​IMG]
    T-7 and T-40!!! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.