1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TRIP IS BOOKED FOR MAY

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by CHEETA, Jan 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHEETA

CHEETA Tourist

My Trip Report

I just booked our trip last night. Southwest had an internet special for $353 roundtrip for 2 from New Orleans. These flights are non-stop which is very nice. We are leaving Saturday morning, the 22nd of May and coming back Wednesday night the 26th. I have 3 free nights at the Plaza comped from our 13-18 December trip. I need to post my trip report.

2. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $353 sounds like a pretty good deal.
    Can't wait to see th report from your last trip.

3. hard_eight 24

hard_eight 24 Tourist

I'll be there one day later! Coming in from Cleveland on the 23rd. CA World is having their conference at the Venetian this year. My buddy from work is "supposed" to be attending that. He's waiting to hear if his boss wil OK it or not. But another pal and I said the hell with it, we're going anyways. Booked to stay at Rio. 2 nights for $89/ea and 2 on the house!

4. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, we're there almost the same time! 5/20-24th, 4 nights at Treasure Island (unless something more interesting comes up) in a Petite Suite. We used freebie tickets we have for SWA in and out of BWI. Non-stop on the way out, and I think we booked the return trip through Midway since the nonstop return leaves too early.

Kitty

5. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, won't be any money left. 3 best friends and I are heading to Vegas on May 8th - May 12th (Mothers Day Weekend) for some R&R, to celebrate our 40th birthdays this year, and to consume large quantities of margaritas. We will try and leave a little bit for you to win. We got flights for $180 with one stop in Denver. Rooms are comped at Sam's Town. Not the strip, but we like the service, the staff, and the payouts on Video Poker. 81 days and counting.

6. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to see someone else is celebrating their 40th in Vegas. I will be with my Mom ( with my husband' blessing). My birthday is May 10th and this will be my 5th trip with my Mom. My husband'd 40th is this year as well and I am trying to talk him into an October trip!! Have a great time gals!!!! [​IMG]

7. Debwils

Debwils Tourist

We will be there May 10th - 13th to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Planning to visit Medici at Ritz-Carlton Lake Las Vegas for the tasting menu but no other real plans. We are taking our daughter and son-in-law with us and they want to take in a show. We will play some bj and slots and try to leave some money for the rest of you all to win.

Deb

8. knight rider

knight rider Tourist

Wife, friend and I will be there May 23-27th. Same time as you Cheetah! May the gambling gods be smiling!

Found good flights from columbus (OH) and staying at the aladdin.

9. reesesgirl67

reesesgirl67 Newbie

[​IMG] WOO HOO!
    We will be there in May for the first time! 7-12 for our 6th anniversary and my husbands 40th as well!! The rates at the Luxor just dropped for that time period, $455 for 5 days.......not too shabby, I could not pass it up. It saved me $400!

Angie

[ February 20, 2004, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: reesesgirl67 ]

10. BigSlamNtee

BigSlamNtee Tourist

I'll be out there at the MGM Grand May 27th - June 1st ...Wahhhoooooooooo! [​IMG]

11. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I LOVE Southwest but make or buy a sandwich and put it in your carryon. Even if you aren't hungry when you get on by the time they start passing out their Snackpacks, you probably will be. Much better to have a sandwich then all that junk and be starving when you get to LV and want to get to yor hotel and get settled in!

That was one of the things that I discovered on my first SW NonStop flight from NH. A sandwich from Walgren's hit the spot for me on the way home until the old lady next to me broke out her grinder from Subway!!! Damn!

Jimbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.