1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay's Niece Hits 21 in Vegas the HARD WAYS!! (starring the usual suspects)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aparently the first quads of the trip have already been hit.....

Keep the machines warm till i get there boys.

And as for Macker, it's not over till it's over.

2. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    easy limo ride to midway, pretty busy at airport

quick big mac and off to vegas

uneventful flight until some entertainment lawyer dude started talking about all his famous clients. that was interesting, glad it started 5 min before landing though.:evillaugh

meet up with limo driver and search out J and neice. find them with ANOTHER limo driver with my name on card. WTF?!?!?

well during one of the iterations of reservations I had a penthouse as Aria, with limo, cancelled months ago. Still showed up. Classic Aria.

So I sent the bell-trans guy on his way with a $20 and took the Aria house limo.

quick ride to Aria where we are met by a bellman. I tell him I'll give you $10 not to take these bags, I don't want to be waiting in my room 2 hrs. lol. He is like no I'll stay with you. Ok. He stayed with us while we checked in.

Usual deal, no line at invited guest. just one person at each of 3 stations. takes 30 min for them to check one in. we get up there they give J and us rooms about 4 doors from each other, no prob getting the two queen room. low floor though. perfect for us!

Off to gamble. Hit this straight away:

[​IMG]

and yes I did play some quarters also, but prob mostly dollars. after this got 2 more sets of quads, then total beatdown all night. neice whom I'm bankrolling got a couple sets. Had a nice hi-lo hit on craps. Bet husker game before kickoff, we'll get to that later.

to the buffet at Aria for one $35 plate of food, pretty good, not a good deal unless you really hit the king crab. I didn't. we were starving but didn't have the staying power so off to Bellagio baccarrat barttops and usual other bar by Carmel or whatever. not much hitting.

over to Bally's MS Stud packed, to Flamingo--packed, to Osheas, quick $100 flush for each. this is where we hit the craps, neice saving virgin roll for everyones arrival. J rolled nicely. I hit my hi lo. flushed almost all but $100 of daily bankroll of $1,000 on dollar VP. gonna have to cut that back. bankroll also prob blew $100 on cabs and tips and oh yeah of course a late nighter at Grand Lux.

side note, Palazzo comps are basically now completely value-less. Tried 1,000 pt room deal "day-of" just to see, no dice. tried 3,000 deal for future trip, never rooms available. Said F it and cashed my 20,000 pts AKA 20 free nights for $120 freeplay. Stick a fork in Palazzo, they are DONE. The lady even admitted as did others around town that their comps fell off the deep end, no one outside of big players is getting shit.

Total waste at P/V especially for J who had just become like $150/player and up, got comped prestige level last trip, played even higher and getting zero room comps now. WTF are they thinking? Place is a ghost town. May be getting ready to implode and rebuild Sands?

Did well on the freeplay and got back a little cash. Maybe $200 in the wallet at that point. late night cab back to Aria and Nero aka BeeeJay is handing out fivers while Rome burns. Hit a few trips on VP with final cigarette as neice wilted from cold and tiredness and walking in heels and Jason imagined Bieber-Lube Pixies back in his room.

finally succumbed and headed up to survey the damage. ugly. $1000 became $200 and a $300 ATM receipt to boot. US bank sucks. WTF $300 limit, guess I should be thanking them lol. :evillaugh

not as ugly as I thought as I just found this in my wallet:

[​IMG]

time to get some sleep mo fos. There is a sound down the hall sounds like Gaggles slapping Macker on his wet belly with a cold smoked salmon. I always wondered how they kept the chest hair so finely waxed in Lethbridge. Oh, hold on it is J with his lube and Justin Beiber teeny-bopper fold out magazzine from Alexanbo last trip!

Plan is to hit the Aria pool at Noonish.

Alexanbo arriving 8pm tomorrow, other friends, couple from nebraska W&E also arriving, all staying at the HO. So here is hoping a don't blow another grand and end BEING a HO for cab fare to the airport by this time Tuesday!

Ever get that feeling after a buffet meal and late night gut log at Grand Lux that you wanna spare your roommate the indignity of a defiled restroom? I may have to take a limo down to Encore and read the Sun Times in the Green and Gold Encore Tower Suites shitter!:evillaugh

phone is still on fritz but did get it to work at airport so I'll try for live reports, seems to upload to facebook fine so you F-Bookers may be seeing a little more.:beer:

3. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice bet on the Husker game. ;)

4. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh and before I forget the most important part of the evening. my bet with Jason. no not the $1 first quads annuity I pay him, but another bet

the alcohol must have been hitting our fine feathered northern friend as he insisted that 60,000 harrahs reward pts was worth $60. I of course felt quite differently.

then when he said they are a penny a point and 60,000 is $60 I got really confused. is that some kind of metric math? is that why I am sweating my balls of at 30 degrees? is that why your wife thinks 3 minutes is 45 minutes and 3 inches is 30 decimeters???:poke::evillaugh:evillaugh:poke:

anywho it came down to a $10 bet. I said penny a point and I have 57,500 pts its worth $575 in comps, he says $57.50. We ask 2-3 harrahs employees. Jay hands over $10. HA. pics WILL be posted. Oh what the hell i'm a night out I'll do it right now:

[​IMG]

more random pics to come:

limo waiting to whisk me away like a Caolgon justin beieeber bath for jason.

[​IMG]

the sad fairwell from Seany Sean Sean:

[​IMG]

over Omaha at 38,000 feet:

[​IMG]

Sweeet, VIP Elvis TIX!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    at the Aria high limit fancy shitter.....i may need an obgyn for a c section here. decided to save the room and go public....with a little DDB VP session at 6am to get the juices flowin!

6. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see my house in that Omaha pic! It's the one with the brown roof!

7. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wake up 6am for big dump in the public washroom and a little dollar video poker.

quad 4's
    quad K's
    3 diet cokes
    3 cigarettes

started feeling woosy

had to lay down at machine a while, trying to feel better, not happening.

short jaunt to elevators and room.

Ruh Roh!!!!

puked a bunch of diet coke in the elevator and thereabouts. feeling a little, i mean a lot dizzy, somewhat better.

good news: most profitabl e session yet. bad news puked all over Aria elevator bank and elevator. thankfully no one was around.....and it was 100% diet coke and caffeine/nicotine induced.

ewwwwwwww

CLASSIC!!!

8. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    everyone else still out cold and I've already got two quads and a $300 profit in for the day....and lost weight!!! yeah baby!

Now THIS is Vegas!!!!:beer:

9. Bossplayer21

Bossplayer21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    perfect $300 profit for a $300 spin on roulette before you retire to the pool for the afternoon.

10. hammer88814

hammer88814 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From here on out, the trip doesn't really begin until BeeeJay heaves on the elevator bank. :vomit:

11. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must say I, you, and others use the term degenerate gambler a lot in our posts and conversations but puking in the Aria elevator at 6 am after a night of binge drinking and continuing to gamble when you just know a good hurl is on the way is truly kicking it up a notch.

The call is close here. Who is the bigger degenerate menace!? Macker passed out all heavy, sweaty, drunk, and somehow naked in the hall of his and Ty's room in April with a sheet NOT covering him or you wading through a puddle of vomit and defiling all that is Aria?

I call you the winner by an orangish-grey whisker and the fact that you are at Aria and he was only at the Flamingo. Or was it Ceasers? Either way..I say congratulations. You are the current winner.

12. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there anyone waiting for the elevator when you got off after hurling? If so, I hope you said something like "watch out, someone puked in there!" while nonchalantly walking off.

13. JSR1968

JSR1968 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing starts the day like the Public Technicolor Yawn!!!

I almost had one of those in Tahoe last year but luckily made it to the bathroom to belt out the LOUDEST BELCH EVER!!! I was kind of disappointed as I was sure I was going to paint the walls...

14. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Airball that was awesome. Thanks for that laugh out loud at work moment!

15. JoeDat

JoeDat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second that airball def just LOL. I would love to the the security footage.

16. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that probably won't help Aria's service rating, I'd have probably left a tip in the elevator for the clean up crew.

LVS stock is back on track, so I have to believe they are completely reverting to the old ways, of convention focused business and little care (comparitively speaking) for gamblers. Sad too, as I thought a competitive LVS comp program ultimately helped drive strip traffic.

17. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We all know your sick ass took a photo of the destruction you laid on that elevator. Nice work brother!

18. JaviSRK

JaviSRK High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and you probably already feel better from puking, LOL.

19. JSR1968

JSR1968 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought $10,000 of LVS back in Dec 2008 @ $4.00 and $2,500 more in March of 2009 @ $1.77.

I got nervous and cashed out at $9.05 in June of 2009.

Of course it is $37 today. Oh what could have been!

20. VegasGirl80

VegasGirl80 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

ROTFLMAO

&

My computer screen hates you!

***Note to self: Take a look at that beautiful countdown timer!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.