1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas in November

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Aceman55, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aceman55

Aceman55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Trip #17 planned and booked. 4 Nights at the Golden Nugget for 49 a night. Full sized rental car from Dollar for 5 days for only 97.00 includes tax(16.99 a day with vgcom discount). Second row for Tim Conway and Harvey Korman, Second row for Tony Bennet, Second row for Carrot Top and Second row for Mystere. Should be a great trip. Girlfriends first trip and I feel I definately planned a wopper with those shows. Will let you know about it when I get back. Later everyone.

2. Little Bob

Little Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aceman, That is quite a contrast in entertainment! I don't think of Tim Conway, Harvey Korman and Tony Bennett in the same context as Carrot Top. Have a great time!

3. Aceman55

Aceman55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big Bob
    Yes it is a contrast. But picked from the best shows in town that week and that is what I came up with. Being trip 17 I wanted to see shows that I never saw before so my girlfriend and myself woudl bothe be surprised duing the shows that is why the contrast.

4. Smarra17

Smarra17 Poker Queen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow what a variety. I can not wait to hear your opinions on the differences of the shows. What week of Novmeber will you be there?

5. Aceman55

Aceman55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ill be in Las Vegas November 11-16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.