1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

March Madness 2004

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

...It's never to early to start planning the next trip to Vegas, and I, unlike a lot of you, won't be taking a trip this fall back to Mecca. :(

Anyhow, I have verified that the NCAA Tournament kicks off on Thursday, March 18th, 2004.

Make plans now! Lets see if we can take over TWO craps tables this time...

Anyhow, I've decided that since I have to fly cross country to get there, I'm going to arrive on Wednesday night--St Paddys day--and fly home on Sunday. 4 Nights in Vegas. Longest trip yet! [​IMG]

Anyhow, actually *watching* the games has always been secondary to me, so I figure I'll make my bets in the morning, play poker all day, then play craps and blackjack at night.

Who's with me?!?!?!? [​IMG]

Mikey

T minus 226 :rolleyes:

2. NEON

NEON Tourist

I definately plan to make the March Madness run, if work (and the wife allow)!!! [​IMG]

We Actually hope to make it once more before then, but work and conferences elsewhere keep me booked until November or after... :(

I will keep the throwing hand loose though as I Hit the craps table at locals joint last Sat. night and broke even playing over 3 hours.

3. Lmadrid

Lmadrid Tourist

Boston, MA but originally from San Antonio, TX
    I want to come this time! We usually make a spring trip, closer to April/May, but we might be able to bump it up a little. But, we can't plan that far in advance :rolleyes: Something always screws up plans we make. We'll see in Dec./Jan. [​IMG]

4. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey,

There's a good chance I could make this one. I turn 40 next April and I think my present will be a boy's trip during one of the March Madness weekends.

Buckeye Bob

5. LV Dawn

LV Dawn Low-Roller

YEAH! I have classes from 3/14 - 18 so I will be there from 3/13 - 3/19 (or maybe 3/20). [​IMG]

6. v-dice

v-dice Tourist

I'm in unless I somehow need to cancel because of another 'freaking' snowstorm [​IMG] of the century. For those of you that don't remember, I was to go to Vegas last March Madness except a little snowstorm in Denver kept my plane from even leaving Omaha so I had to cancel the trip altogether. Told the fellas that I am in for 2004 no matter what.

7. KingArgyle

KingArgyle Tourist

I might be able to spring for a few days. Depending on how bad my December trip with the wife dents the wallet.

8. ladiesman

ladiesman Tourist

The Ladiesman might be able to attend this one.

Ladiesman

9. LadyLovesLV

LadyLovesLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the hubby will stand for it :rolleyes: , I'm with y'all! Better start saving my bucks. I was on a good run the last round of BJ I played there, so I need to see if it continues.

10. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there that Friday.... I'll hit the poker room early this time! [​IMG]

Coming in Earlier, Who Does That???
  11. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am in the 18th to the 22nd. Its looking like the 4 queens at 19.00 a night, at this time. As soon as I pay back a little of the last trip, I will book this one.

I am looking at mid September for another. Anyone?

Bazootch

[ August 06, 2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: bazootch ]

12. Jamie in PA

Jamie in PA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey,
    We already have our airfare for that week. We will be staying at the Plaza or LV Club. I hope that we can meet up and shoot the dice. Jamie [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Smarra17

Smarra17 Poker Queen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to try my hardest to get there that week. I will be going November 7th throuhg the 15th so I can't plan anything until after we get back from that. Is anyone going in November?

14. StickyFingers007

StickyFingers007 Namer of T2V Gatherings

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone!!. Seems like everyone that was in Vegas for the end of July meet had a blast!. March madness wont work for me but I saw Bazootch is heading down in mid September.. It's very very very Likely that I will be heading down around then too.. Not positive, but around 95%. I'll let everyone know. Anyone else heading down around then? I would love to meet up with people from this board!
    Happy planning on your next trips!
    [​IMG]

15. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It may sound creepy, But can I just follow you around with a video camera? Package that with a march madness video, and market it to the girls gone wild crowd. That would put some green in the Vegas account!!

Bazootch

16. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Late September for me. 9/28-10/1

Can't wait!

Kitty

17. StickyFingers007

StickyFingers007 Namer of T2V Gatherings

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone.. Still no word of when we're heading down.. And for the video taping thing, if that was aimed at moi, well..... don't know what hubby would say LOL.. It's just us two going. No girls gone wild this trip [​IMG]
    I hope to have some kinda plan set up in the next week or two.
    Have fun on all your next trips!!
    p.s.. Is anyone as excited as I am about the new series " VEGAS"?.. I'm like a little kid on christmas eve [​IMG]

18. dfense072

dfense072 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey,

Count me in! There'll be about a dozen of us making the pilgrimage from CT and MD right around 3/18/04 [​IMG]

My friend & I have already done hotel rate searches, even though we both know it's way too early to book anything...we've got the ITCH.

Hopefully our group can meet up with the T2V group and raise home hell! [​IMG]

Jim

19. BNurick

BNurick Tourist

Mikey:

It has been around 5 months since you have updated your website. I need some laughs!

-Brian

20. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey B--

I was just gonna work on it this weekend. I swear.

Mikey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.