1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Macker, BeeeJay, JNCVH, and Alexanbo's Trip of Debauchery Aug.19-22

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by macker69, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

OK I hope the mod don't delete this link. I did this on Blonde's board because it is way easier to post pics on there. The crappy part is that there are video links, tonnes of pics, but the forum formats are different, so I just can't copy and paste. Here is the link: http://blonde4ever.yuku.com/topic/16762

2. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report Macker, glad you were finally able to meet up with BeeJay, J, and A and do Vegas right :) Love the sense of humour you all had , too
    from your Rose to BJ's stalker lol
    :eek: sorry BeeJay does have such woes and how folks come out of the woodwork to get something for nothing from him and his *comps* sheesh

Have fun in October!

3. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report Macker, not a bad loss for a trip like that, plus getting back or close to Plat is a good thing too.

That practical joke on Beejay was good, but pretty rough. I know some other (former) posters who were cyberstalked on here, and just from talking to them, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, at least you let him in on it though before he had to head back to MO thinking the stalker was hanging out with the concierge reviewing his room.

4. unomas

unomas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome report! I am heading out with my friends in Oct. and wish we could follow in your foot steps! Well, I will try! :beer:

5. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report Macker! Loved the fake emails, lol!

6. obrien73

obrien73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report Macker. Are you gonna make it back in October?

7. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that was nasty AND hilarious. :beer:

8. JulieM

JulieM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR..thanks....love the pictures..you really do look like the Rascal Flats Guy...glad you had a great time!!:beer:

9. rosec73

rosec73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I pretty much agree, you do have that Rascal Flatts thing going on. I just wish I could see you pour that water over that lady's head.Too funny.

10. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to say I did fully fall for the practical joke and believe it was true, although I have to say I didn't really believe the stuff, i just thought it was some 12 year old messing with me from their parents den in Skenektedy or somewhere, but it was still well done.

especially well done was the flower and card from Gaggles to Macker. that was beyond well played. and the justin bieber magazine with KY was classic as well.

I really liked Mackers version of the trip as he nailed it far better than I could on the fly. Man that was an all-timer fun trip, of course the 8-10 quad aces in the group and countless premium quad 2-3-4's with kickers didn't hurt. It spoils you a trip like that or the night gaggles hit 26 quads, then you get a trip like I had in april going through bricks of hundreds hitting nothing. It makes it all the sweeter to hit those big ones in droves.

Still waiting for J to hit his royal!!!

Hope you can make it in October Macker, I just switched to Aria last night due to a mailer. My 5 night trip was at Palazzo but they were gouging me $459 and $409 for the non-value comp nights. Aria is 3 nights comp and $99 the other two and over $300 in freebies anyway. Plus with everyone else staying at P.Ho a much better location.

11. vegasmacker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah I don't know wtf is going on that weekend BeeeJay. I booked Flamingo right when you guys were first planning. Once everyone else decided on P Ho, I went to see if I could switch to Paris or even Ballys, but I can't even get IP comped now. I'm comped 95% of the year at Caesars, but that weekend HET is giving me no love. I played a tonne at Ballys, I was thinking of calling a host to see if they could do anything for me.

12. vegasmacker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also quit telling people where you're staying they are gonna be waiting in your room with a bottle of Goose one time hahaha

13. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have friends in security at Aria!

14. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome read Macker! I got a kick out of the videos which for some reason I hadn't seen. BeeeJay's live reports get so many responses its easy to miss some things.

I would sleep with one eye open the next time you are in town with BeeeJay. :thumbsup:

15. obrien73

obrien73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oohhh I'll be there the same time as you guys! Hey BJ can you PM me your phone number so that I can hang out...Can you get me a comped room too? :Þ

16. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a comped room and two hot chicks is my minimum offer.

my vegas exploits may be less regular this winter now that I've realized Norwegian Cruise Lines has full pay vegas odds on their craps tables and a players club with allegedly reasonable comps. no reason to freeze off the ole nut sack when I can be docking in St. Marteeeeen. Of course that 100 sq ft room and average cruiser being a 88 yr old blue hair may crimp my enjoyment. and of course paying for drinks.

17. obrien73

obrien73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on your trip reports paying for drinks would crush your bankroll. :beer:

18. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report Macker. I am tired just reading it. I'll say hello if I see you at Sully's or P Ho in October. I'm at Bally's but expect to play a lot at P Ho now that they have full pay BP.

19. atcmurph

atcmurph Watcher Of The Skies

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report...thanks for writing it up. I had one aborted landing in all my years of traveling and it was into Vegas...talk about a buzzkill.

20. throwbackid

throwbackid Guest

You guys really seem like you know how to do it when it comes to Vegas. I hope to meet up with you guys in October for a few drinks or some lap dances at the Rhino if I can ditch the wife for long enough. Great report brother:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.