1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Madness I tell you, Madness!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutiger

cutiger Tourist

Mikey,

Great read! It was worth the wait.

Hmmmm, is it Mikey does Vegas or Mikey does Tunica next? I have an idea if your family reads this, they will be demanding a trip with you before you return to Vegas.

Thanks again for the great read.

2. Hornhigh Acedeuce

Hornhigh Acedeuce Tourist

You are **soooooo** the man! The wife and I are headed back to the land of lst dream on May 1st -- your report has gotten us totally stoked (as usual).

Thanks for sharing.

3. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey-- I just got back from a very long weekend in DC. After a 2 hour layover in Chicago, and a 3.5 hour flight back to Jackson, I found your your report. I laughed so hard at the green banana line, I couldnt see straight. And definately forgot about how sore my but was from riding in those coach class easy chairs.

I know I have said this before, but I will definately catch up with you in July.

Bazootch

4. EskimoTony

EskimoTony Tourist

I want to be like Mike when I grow up - forget about Jordan - he can only jump!

5. Rhodeguy

Rhodeguy Tourist

Mikey, great Trip Report. Not quite as exciting as the one before but still right up there.
    Now if we had a few shots from Derek's camera ( except the butt shot )that would be like icing on the cake!

Rhodeguy

6. Dukie

Dukie Tourist

Is there a difference between the betting the hop or betting any seven? The same payout, just wondering!

7. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They hardways on the hop pay 30-1, the other numbers pay 15 to 1. Any seven pays 5 for 1. So yeah, my $15 bet basically paid 5 for 1. I just didn't want to yell "Any Seven!!" at the table...

Mikey

8. Billy from TX.

Billy from TX. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another great report. Dang Mikey I wish I new you had such a long lay over at DFW. I could of met up with you there and taken you over to the best breakfast cafe in Dallas. Mamma's Daughters Cafe near "the grassy knoll". Its the least I could do for all the great trip reports you have shared.

Man am I itching for Vegas now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.