1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Iraq War Vegas Trip--pre-trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by LV Terry, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

My Trip Report

T-a wake up for the Iraq War Vegas trip.

Staying in Vegas-Baghdad, also known as the Aladdin...gonna visit the Paris to see if I can get them to "surrender" some cash....have to stop by and see the new 9/11 memorial at NYNY, maybe stop by the Bar at Times Square and order a B-52.

Larry will be happy to know that I will not bitch at any of the stops for gasoline (which will be difficult, because the Expedition can really suck it down when it's doing 90 for hours at a time).

On the non-War front, I picked up "The Rat Pack live at The Sands" yesterday....I'm waiting until we are officially on the road before I break it out.

Have a great week everyone!

T.

2. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantastic pre-trip!!! But SHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... he's been quiet for a while...

Bazootch

3. VegasDon

VegasDon Tourist

Rat Pack live, what a great CD!!! I have had it for about a year and never get tired of listening to it. My wife and kids, unfortunately, are another story!!! I highly recommend this musical selection!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.