1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre-Trip Report (T-7)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by rugbysteve, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rugbysteve

rugbysteve Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hey Now,
    Time for another trip to Sin City. Yep.. leaving in one week, and starting to get all jazzed up for the trip again. This will be my 22nd trip to Vegas, ahhh yeah.... but I don't ever have any fun. This trip will not involve any nice dinners at Prime, Viewing of "O", or romantic gondola rides. Nope... This is about drunken male stupidity. Yep, you guessed it... Some dumbass is gettting married soon... actually 6 guys on my rugby team are getting married in 2003. So, the only logical thing to do was to plan the Mega Ultra get away weekend in Vegas. Yep, 30 guys from the rugby team.. including the 6 dumbasses who are taking the plunge. Ohh, yeah.. There's some Nascar race that weekend.. which made accomadations tough.. but us guys from New England could care less about car racing... hell, they'll show us the crashes on TV I'm sure. So, what did I plan for this group of drunken fools... well, a trip to the New Sapphire Club... 70,000 square feet of naked women taking our cash.. humm, sounds more entertaining than playing the slots. Yeah, we are staying at the very glamourous WestWord-HO ... probably nicer than Bellagio... and we got the 3 bedroom suites.. ohh yeah.. living large!!! ... the HO, has 2 great things going for it... #1 bottled beer is .75 at the bar ... multiplied by 15 beers per day times 30 guys and you get the idea of why we are not staying anywhere where the drinks are expensive. And number 2.. it's right next door to the Slots-a-Hell craps table.. probably the most fun craps table in town. So there you have it... one week til.. complete and total drunken stupidity. Yeah, I'll write it up and post it here so the guys can try and relive the fun and the women can reaffirm what a horrible person I am. Haaaaa, can you tell i'm getting geared up for it... ohhh yeah... viva Lost Wages !!!

2. Andsen

Andsen Well-Known Member

Hmmm-do you need another rugby player? That is the game where you hit the ball with the flat paddle isn't it?? ;)

3. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I'm gettin' excited for this trip report!

Mikey

4. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

Three room suites at the HO? Don't act like you're not gettin' a keg!

Oh man, I can't wait to hear about this one....

5. rugbysteve

rugbysteve Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know what else is great.. all the rookies that have never been to Vegas with the rugby team before.. ( we go every year and play in a tournament).. have to get all the veterns drinks the whole time... so, you can just boss em around to go buy booze for you.. haa it's great!!!
    Also, I thinking of writing the bride's name in big black ink on the arm of each guy getting married... make em leave it there all weekend... just to remind them that they can never again get away from the ball and chain... haa, how else can a tortue these fools..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.