1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

So we made a LEFT turn in Flagstaff...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadBiochm

MadBiochm Tourist

I bow to your greatness. Mikey, you were my inspiration to write about the Nerds in Vegas trip, and now that I've read this most recent opus, I can only say that it's good to have such a lofty goal to aspire to -- which is to approach in even small part the quality of your work.

2. Rurdy2rk

Rurdy2rk Tourist

Great report!!! Sin City Baby!!!

3. Bosco

Bosco VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow Mikey!!!

Talk about winning big...all the way around.

The bar has been raised and we may never be able to top it!! I am soooo fired up for my trip the first week of april, I can hardly stand it!!

4. lvbabe

lvbabe Tourist

I'm sad that you won't live as close to Vegas as you used to because that probably means fewer trip reports from you :(
    I always look forward to reading your reports and you never disappoint!

5. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey,

I agree with everyone! This was the greatest trip report ever. Good luck in Tennesee!

6. Dutchguy

Dutchguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A rambling, voyeuristic, ostentatatious, minutely detailed trip report full of grandiose boastfulness about sins such as gambling, alchol consumption, strip clubs, and gratuitous wrinkling of the sheets. I LOVED IT! That's why I had to read it again! Mickey, good luck with the next chapter of your life.

7. StickyFingers007

StickyFingers007 Namer of T2V Gatherings

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :rolleyes: I don't buy it ONE LITTLE BIT... you didn't go there.. it's all just a dream... lol.
    WOW mikey, Thats the most AMAZING vegas story ever told. I can't belive all the luck you had.
    I agree, you are the KING OF VEGAS. and, according to Bazootch, i'm the Queen.. [​IMG]
    hmmmmmmmmm.. anyway, I really enjoyed your trip. I'm copying it for hubby to read to boost his interest.. He said we can go, but its like..
    [​IMG] [​IMG] ya, we'll go.. sure.... oooookaaaaaaay..
    So, you goin in March? oh and by the way, I take it that since, i'm your Queen, lol, your paying for me to go in April?
    Seriously, Congrats. you deserve it.
    Have a great start in Nashville.
    Sticky Fingers...

8. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

WOW! Mikey you devil [​IMG]

Well that has to be the best LV story ever! Sounds like something from the movies. What luck with the gambling and the girls [​IMG]

Now I'm really anxious to get back to Vegas!

9. hedovixen

hedovixen Guest

Loved the trip report, Mikey! It represented everything Las Vegas is meant to be. :D

10. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So where were the video cameras? I thought we were going to send a camera crew on Mikey's next Vegas trip, so the Travel Channel could update their Vegas line-up!

Though, sounds like this trip report should be on another channel.....

Congrats!!! I bet your unexpected side trip made the rest of the drive to Nashville fly by!

11. NewShooter

NewShooter Tourist

If Eddie's already itchin......you better get him to a doctor.....sounds like he picked up more than he thought!!!!!!!

12. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

I swear to God I have a tear in my eye right now.

I'm not worthy....I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy

13. Smarra17

Smarra17 Poker Queen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mikey,

I printed it out on Friday afternoon to have my trip on the NYC subway go faster. Now I know why I love Vegas! I am still trying to imagine the roll of the dice. My husband has informed me that you are the king. When is the next trip because I can not wait too long for another report!

14. rugbysteve

rugbysteve Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Mickey,
    what a fricking trip!! Damm, Hot girls, $100 hard ways... that was the kind of trip I dream about! Haaa, what a riot.. I love it!! I would like to point out, that after your miserable trip in the Fall, when you left town early... you claimed you had lost your "Desire" to return to Sin City and would not be back before March Madness. In a post from Nov. 4th I wagered $100 that you could not hold out that long, and would get the itch well before March. And as, we can all see... you did. Sooooooo, I'll be expecting to collect that $100 from you.. hopefully at the rail of the table in Binions!!! What a great report.. damm, I am jazzed up for my Feb trip now. Just a quick one with 32 of my rugby buddies (6 of whom are getting married in 2003) ... yeah, I know.. it probably won't compare to your last expereince.. but I will do my best to summerize here for the Vegas junkies. Yo Da Man !!!!!!!

15. punkypete

punkypete Tourist

Wow! I just read your TR. What a great 2 days you and Eddie enjoyed.(I guess enjoy is definitely an understatement!!!) Thanks for sharing, it was truly a delight! [​IMG] Maybe your next job could be writing a book and call it "It's Vegas, Baby!" [​IMG]

16. Crabby51

Crabby51 Tourist

Just wanted to add my thanks for the GREAT report.Living in the east( NJ ), you will soon find out what it is like for us. Fewer trips to Sin City, and more reliving through trip reports.
    Mike, please tell us when you plan to go back. Maybe, just maybe, we could have a convention of all the people from the board. Many of us would love to do the town with you.
    Thank again for sharing your wonderful report.

17. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like September or October...Not sure when. My niece turns 21 in September, and I told her I'd take her for her birthday, but obviously, it doesn't have to be that very weekend.

My buddies in Phoenix all want to meet out there during football season, too. I believe Hoyaheel and Hoyahub are going out there in October, too.

I've also got a family wedding cruise to go on for a week in October, so I'd have to plan around that.

We'll just say, "Mikey will be in Vegas sometime this fall." Not exactly sure when, but as soon as I find out, I'll let you all know!

Mikey

[ February 02, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: HurricaneMikey ]

18. BNurick

BNurick Tourist

Mikey:

Best report I have ever read. Ive got the all college buddies trip second week of the ncaa tourney. This will be a must read for the flight out there.

I live in Kentucky, if you ever get the itch to do some Riverboat gambling...

19. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey BNurick...

One of my nieces starts at UK this fall! Yeah, I drove my mom up to the border to pick up some powerball tickets, and we talked to some waitress at a roadside cafe about that Aztar place up in Evansville, and my mom of course loves Metropolis...although I'm not a fan of anything Harrah's...I think they pretty much ruined the Rio, but that's just my opinion.

Anyhow...will probably go up there in a couple of months and check out the riverboats.

Mikey

20. BNurick

BNurick Tourist

Mikey:

Let me know. I live in Lexington so if you or your niece are in need of anything in these parts let me know.

Caesers in Lousville comps pretty good. I got hot at the craps table in Superman town too last time I had to travel to Western KY...

Brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.