1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Upcoming report - leaving in just 10 days...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Tranen, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tranen

Tranen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Since I cant think about anything than Vegas these days, I decided to declare that I will try to make a trip report for my coming trip.
    We, 2 norwegians, will travel from Oslo to Seattle, pick up our AVIS-premium car and drive to SF and LA before heading to Vegas for 6 days. (staying during SuperBowl, 3 days on strip, 3 days downtown (first time!)
    After that a visit to Virginia City is planned, and whoops! 16 days has gone.
    The airfare was really cheap ($450 compared to around $900 Oslo-Las Vegas), thats why we are heading to Seattle.

Its my, uhm, 4th trip to Vegas, my friends second. Im more into gambling than him, but I hope to help him to take some free lessons to make him more confident on his play.

If anyone has any "do's" or "don'ts" based upon our planned route I will be happy to hear. Our only scheduled thing (apart from Vegas Jan 22-28) is a Mighty Ducks game on MLKing day in Anaheim).

regards,
    Tranen

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to reading your trip report.

Be sure to wave towards the Olympic Mountains on your way out of Seattle to say Hi. I hope our wonderful weather holds out for you. The mountains and sunsets have been SPECTACULAR! I went to pick up my ring at the jewlers just south of Seattle this past weekend and the long drive was almost worth the sunset lighting up Mt Rainier, even without the diamonds. [​IMG]

3. Tranen

Tranen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Allright, only 8 hours untill our flight leaves. 1hour to Copenhagen, and from there some 9-10 hours to Seattle, arriving 5pm local time friday.

Will be in Vegas from wednesday, hopefully I will post some reports during, or at least after my trip.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.