1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hoopswife live tip report May 1-May 4

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Hoopswife, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoopswife

Hoopswife Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hey everyone. posting live from blackberry. Coach and I in town few days to watch Kentucky Derby and a few of coaches buddies in town as well.

Early morning saturday as we woke at 430a to catch 6am flight from Ohio to Denver with 2 hour layover then on to Vegas on Frontier. We had never flown Frontier but their flights were $140 less than airport we usually use for direct flight. Bonus was airport we left from is about 6 min from our house.

Loved the direct tv and the 1st flight of 3 hrs+ flew by watching Law and Order. Flights good and we got into Vegas 35 min early. With Coach shlepping our carry ons with proceed to taxi line at 1030a where there is no wait at all. That's a first.

Off to our comped North tower room at Ballys and again no line. I'm shocked and amazed and thrilled as our room was ready and we dropped our bags in room freshened up and hit Ellis Island for the steak special which is a favorite of ours.

Coming up... The derby and is there a doctor in the house....

Hope no one is asleep yet!

2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Come on - we are well into Sunday! Get that Blackberry charged up and start typing! :nworthy:

Easter again..:
  3. Lorraine

Lorraine Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ready for more! :nworthy:

4. Rick1323

Rick1323 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let me guess. You dopped the Blackberry in the toilet?

5. Hoopswife

Hoopswife Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry all! No I did not drop blackberry in the toilet but it acted like I did. Had trouble with phone invegas and couldn't post ! Now home and buried with reality issues but I will get something posted in next few days!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.